• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
w0ovpe.jpg

My dude :smokin they could do some iron-on patches though! I would buy a dozen! :nerd:

lmao :rofl:  

LOL SONNNNNN I CANT BREATHE!!!

:lol:

$215 for Chicagos. Seller has feed back and pics look on point

Not mine

http://www.kixify.com/product/preowned-air-jordan-1-chicago-size-10-5

Asked seller for additional pics of the soles.

What do you think fam? Should I jump on this?

Would prefer a DS pair but can't find any at a decent price. Don't mind a used pair so long as they're not beat.

If the soles don't look trashed then you should because those don't look that beat. A little clean up and you'll be good to go.

I would try to get him down to $200 shipped :lol:

You can add '13 "Shadows" to the list as well.

Funny story, I had a choice of getting the 13 shadows for retail, days after release. I didnt do it because I wanted to do something special for my lady at the time. Figured she was the one for me. Month later, we've had a bad break up and Im regretting missing out on the shadows jsut for this chick to up and leave me. Thats when I realized if its a sneaker that I really want and a girl that Im currently courting Ill choose sneakers every time. Love is fleeting haha

Funny story, I had a choice of getting the 13 shadows for retail, days after release. I didnt do it because I wanted to do something special for my lady at the time. Figured she was the one for me. Month later, we've had a bad break up and Im regretting missing out on the shadows jsut for this chick to up and leave me. Thats when I realized if its a sneaker that I really want and a girl that Im currently courting Ill choose sneakers every time. Love is fleeting haha

God damn.

You can add '13 "Shadows" to the list as well.

Still a shoe I regret til this day. I could've had for retail my buddy that always looks out hit me up asking me did I need them. I was like naw because I had 09 Shadows. Ended up selling my 09s & went back months later & people want $400-500. smh.

I think Cyber Mondays may end up like that in the future.

I think anyone could have had the shadows for retail.. They sat that weekend. Im kinda mad I ain't get 3 or 4 woulda been a great two extra pairs to sit on ans trade in case I missed on something

Shadow/toro release was a breeze haha. 11 lows and metallics will be the same way.

Soon as I heard about black toes at the outlet I drove straight to the closest one to me. That *** was 45 mins away haha. Cooked tho.

Shadows were going for retail or close for months and months after they dropped. It wasnt until after breds dropped that prices on shadows started to really skyrocket. I had four pairs and got rid of all of them except my one personal pair which is well well worn and i love. I gave one pair to my brother as a birthday gift and hes only worn em a handfull of times, his pair still looks ds...

I sold those other two pairs for little or no profit. If i could go back obviously i would. I need those pairs, the sole is starting to separate on my pair (i think i scrubbed too hard while cleaning the sole near the heel and i loosened some glue, i re glued the area though)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom