• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Highs & lows...officially complete.

Got me feeling like...

[quote name="SnottieDrippen"]
Well that's not very nice lol, excellent tumble there[/quote]

Haha very zen. Keep posting those pics!

Never dealt with sobesoles before and know quite a few NTers have just wanted to be 100% sure they're legit and all thanks

I see absolutely no hype on metallics.

It's a pretty good time to be a fan of ones.. People aren't on the hype train like before. I think it's because they see every pair isn't gonna give a royal, bred, even Chicago pay day

Are these metallics gonna be hard to get? Thinking about buying from sobesoles now.

Well for piece of mind, I say go with sobesoles. That is what I did. If their discount code "niketalk" still works it comes out to $175 shipped double boxed. I'm glad I went with sobesoles, launch locator only has two HOHs in my area getting them wheras all footlockers in my area had the lettermans.

Btw metallics are very comfy wore them for most of the day today and my feet don't hurt.

Only Jordan's 1's I'm looking to buy are the Sbb because you know being raised in Hoover man. That's just Giving, how are the SBBs compared to the lance mountains? Don't like how the toe box looks higher than the banned ones.

Back
Top Bottom