Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Could be wrong, I thought the Black/White 1 on that sheet were supposed to be an inverted version of the OG Black/White.

Not generally a fan of mostly white shoes...but I'll be damned if all these pix of the navy metallics haven't changed my opinion. I'm gonna have to pick them up...

Anyone think they'll sit long enough on SNKRS to move over reg NDC/Swoosh?

Also, have those CM's popped up any other outlets? Hoping my store gets them...I could use another pair for cheap...

Not generally a fan of mostly white shoes...but I'll be damned if all these pix of the navy metallics haven't changed my opinion. I'm gonna have to pick them up...

Anyone think they'll sit long enough on SNKRS to move over reg NDC/Swoosh?

Also, have those CM's popped up any other outlets? Hoping my store gets them...I could use another pair for cheap...

I doubt it. I feel like they'll all be sold out by the end of the weekend

Last edited:
Haven't tried to cop a 1 since SNKRS came to Android. Will these break SNKRS like the WC4 and flu games?

From twitter

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

I aint copping no "what the's".  it just doenst work on a shoe like the 1's.  It worked really well with the dunks because there were so many different designs and textiles to complete the shoe.  1's are too basic for the "what the" treatment.  Unless they use all the 1 highs that have come out since 85, so metallics series, og's, japan release, banned, sbb, dave white, lance mountain, NY, LA, etc now thatd be something I'd cop.    

Did they ever say why the remastered series didn't come with the dunking jordan pic?

Seems like if they went out of their way to do the unlaced look they would have done that too. 

Back
Top Bottom