• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

After wearing for 5 + hours today

Time to put the Stecyk comparisons to rest. The SB toebox turns to junk looking at it.

Need them white in 11.5 now...
Least favorite of the bunch. But I need to complete the pack and well I only buy 1s now top

Last edited:
:lol: Yep.. dudes always quick to try and hype a shoe to make themselves feel better about paying an inflated resell price for em.

They are looking better in the new pics. Must be some pricey paint, increase in price for 1s and 6s. :wink:

Yeah Nike puts ASG on the box and attempts to justify a price bump, their pricing structure is so off, have a feeling those 6's are going sit because of the price, but if they were $170 they would be instant sell out.

I'm part of the >30 club and agree with the last few comments, while some of the Adidas stuff is cool, it completely solidifies that people are in it for hype and exclusivity vs actually enjoying and appreciating a sneaker.

Last edited:
Ordered my pair of size 13's Chameleon's yesterday. Should have them in hands by Tuesday.

Once I had confirmation from the NT family that the quality was point on, it was an easy decision for me to make.
Plus those video's got me hyped on them. I don't often order a sneaker prior to the official release date but for these,
I made an exception.

This is such an unusual sneaker. The color combinations are interesting and fresh.
Good job JB, good job. For me, this will make my spring rotation along with my Jordan 8 Sequoia and my AF 1 Green Groves.

Hopefully, I can double up on release day but I'm not too confident I'll get them so I had to cover all the bases.

Last edited:
I think we'll all be fine on getting the ASGs for retail on release day. Don't think they'll sit like Passports, but I think they'll last online for an hour or two.

I'm not so sure, my spidey senses are tingling and indicating these will be a tough one because of limited availability.

Time to put the Stecyk comparisons to rest. The SB toebox turns to junk looking at it.
I was also thinking this too. Another one that came to mind was the Melos. But after looking at the pic, the Melos were/are complete garbage compared to the AS.
Why did anyone even bother making these comparisons?  There hasnt been 1 remaster 1 that's been bad quality.  

41 here... I slowed down buying J's. Only getting 1's and N/A 3&4 from now on. These were my top 3 J's since I was in elementary and high school

The creases look fine now that we've seen pics. I'm all in (these never "grew on me", I liked them all along).

Happy late bday BabyJs..

And once again... is it ASW yet. Body is ready.

Wonder if Nike gonna do early reserves for these

Back
Top Bottom