Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

The top 3s are so tacky looking...

Even Fab couldn't save em :lol:

they look even worst when you match it with the gear. I simple light denim and white tee makes them some what tolerable.

Came home from work and there was a package on my porch, I opened it because I thought it was for me. Looks like my daughter picked herself up some AJ I's

These are pretty nice, I might get a pair for myself :D

Mine came in yesterday from the $80 city blue deal. Wore them today and love them. Comfortable and great quality.

Travel to Boston area, they'll be sitting, or come see me further south

I appreciate the assist. I have a feeling these will be easy enough online. I'm also heading to Boston Saturday anyway but I could always go Sunday instead worst case scenario to cop.

I appreciate the assist. I have a feeling these will be easy enough online. I'm also heading to Boston Saturday anyway but I could always go Sunday instead worst case scenario to cop.
Good luck. EVERYONE is doing FCFS except Eblens

Y'all might be right... the best you could do is wear plain colors and let the kicks talk but that jacket definitely didn't help

Y'all might be right... the best you could do is wear plain colors and let the kicks talk but that jacket definitely didn't help
Yeah I have the Top 3's and I love them but the most important thing is don't try to match with them. That's when things get cringe worthy.

Those are the CDg x Nike lab dunk from last week still pissed my friends slept which made me miss these, that and that horrible snowstorm.

Those are the CDg x Nike lab dunk from last week still pissed my friends slept which made me miss these, that and that horrible snowstorm.

Those are actually a Jordan I version of that collab, which I'm guessing they did samples of before deciding the look would work better on Dunks.

I wish every remaster 1 was done in the exact same fashion as the black toes, material and shape wise...
My buddy is going to sell his pair because they are "broken" in his words meaning there's a lump on the insole under one foot and the toes are uncomfortable which is unheard of for me on this remaster run, a real shame, swear mine are just super infected with butter, amazing, the black toes are IMO the best remaster so far

Don't know if it's just me
But I love how the collar on the BT is super soft
Wish all my 1's had soft collars

Back
Top Bottom