Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How is everyone's banned 1s holding up? I've worn mine thrice with no change at all. I don't do the duck walk either.

Last edited:

Ready to pay re-sell for royals. Been cautious about beating my pair 2013, once I secure a 17' pair. I will be wearing the 13's a lot more
Don't be cautious
Nice crips b
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

How is everyone's banned 1s holding up? Mice written mine thrice with no change at all. I don't do the duck walk either.
What does this even mean haha? 

My left pair gets water marks (i guess whats what you call them?) at the heel often. 

Went to look at the ASGs and ended up passing on them even though they had my size. 
ohwell.gif

After having them in hand I feel like the toebox will indeed creese badly/not age well. If they had been the normal $160 I probably would have bought them. 

Just picked up BHM's at F23 34th st. Scattered sizes in the all-stars. Returned the NYC. Upon closer inspection both soles were warped. :x Didn't wanna risk the size swap with a defective pair with no stickers. :rolleyes I have a bad habit of just walking out without inspecting lol. Anyway there's a few pairs left for $99.

Nice crips b :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

monta-ellis-handshake.gif

Last edited:
How is everyone's banned 1s holding up? I've worn mine thrice with no change at all. I don't do the duck walk either.

Worn mine about 4 times. Downtown walking 2x, walking in snow, and a party... Barely any sign of wear. I love this shoe, so glad I picked up a 2nd pair.

anyone know of any sub $90 deals on the black yin yangs?

can't believe I missed out on that amazing city blue deal
try shoepalace

use code ss20off

$95.98

they only have a couple of sizes

hopefully one of them is yours

good luck

you can also try to send cityblue an email order if you havent already 

maybe they will still give you that price

worth a shot

Last edited:
I decided to get "creative" with my white Lance Mountains. Someone please tell me I haven't gone too far. I just want them white again.

Back
Top Bottom