Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No need to hope for the flint 13s. Those have been confirmed. I think bc3s are a tad iffy. I think the bred 4s are releasing for black Friday with the NA on the back.

Black Friday is either supposed to be the BC3 or the WC3. No news on fours yet.

flint 13s are just as confirmed as cherry 12s are. We'll have to wait and see
If you want I know a consignment shop with a few pairs for 230

DJ Folk, ZSneakerheadz, and others have said the flints drop Labor Day weekend. Both of them have been pretty spot on with their info.

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty disappointed the new loves are dropping as a mid :smh: . I've been hoping for a proper retro of them for years, same as the DMP Celtics. If they mess up the Celtics too...... :smh:

roll.gif
@ "wored".
@ mines

Now that the ASWs are past us Royals and Metallic Reds and that's it on rumors? Last year the BT release came out of nowhere so I'm itching to see what other 1s are releasing. 

Damn if I filled out this information correctly. Ordering the New Loves off that website is only $130 with shipping and taxes.

Man, the original rumors were that new love would be done as an OG high.. but now all the blog sites saying they're mids again. :smh: Easy pass. May have to look into making a custom.

Also, haven't heard anything else about those teal 1s.. wonder if those are still on or if they were mistaken for AS1.

Man, the original rumors were that new love would be done as an OG high.. but now all the blog sites saying they're mids again. :smh: Easy pass. May have to look into making a custom.

Also, haven't heard anything else about those teal 1s.. wonder if those are still on or if they were mistaken for AS1.

It's disappointing if the New Love's aren't an OG High. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom