Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm happy there mids. Keeps the majority at bay and means I probably end up with these at like $80.00. Still have my pack DS. Pack was $200.00 back then. Also have the shirt with the wing on the back of the shoe DS.

I feel like most people will suck it up and get them as mids, They should do as well as the hare 1s

Can't believe it's been two years since the rollout of the remastered 1s....

@Man Overboard I feel you but too many people Baby the LM'S so they never have the means to let it strip away naturally. If I owned a DS pair I'd be wearing them all the time for everything with reckless disregard. My own custom job.

Oneness has white yin yang for $70
Not sure how much they charge for shipping
https://www.oneness287.com/collections/size-11/products/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-2

Also have the black for $85
https://www.oneness287.com/collections/size-11/products/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-3

Never ordered from there so don't know how good they are
thanks boss....me and @ASkinANight were lookin for these a few days ago. gonna send an invoice request.

hmu wit the cottage grove outlet status later too :nthat:

thanks boss....me and @ASkinANight were lookin for these a few days ago. gonna send an invoice request.

hmu wit the cottage grove outlet status later too :nthat:

Actually about to head over there right now
Can't wait till tonight
Heard resellers are eating everything
I'll hit you up when I leave the store
I'll post in the outlet thread what I see

Last edited:
I don't see why people are tripping about the mids, I didn't see you guys tripping about mids back in '09 with the Hares or when they brought them back again in 2015.

Those stripped LMs are a travesty... What's even worse is the return of more Jumpman mids... :smh:
I thought we were heading in the right direction, but I guess not.

Seriously they are pure basura. I compared the ASG OG's to a pair of my mids they made before the remaster program, and damn the difference is night and day. The shape on them old ones is kinda like a banana. The cuts on the panels were sloppy and uneven. Not to mention stiff pleather.

I don't see why people are tripping about the mids, I didn't see you guys tripping about mids back in '09 with the Hares or when they brought them back again in 2015.
There are quite a few of us who refuse to wear any of that garbage mids + Jumpman crap. The reason you didn't hear any of us trip is because there wasn't any reason for us to speak on them.

I like the hares but these are only getting considered I have fond memories of the OLNL pack as a kid and the NL stood out

Back
Top Bottom