• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2013's
tenor.gif

19436316_1385390951581634_7689602081165934592_n.jpg

Perfect execution :lol:

Whoaaaaaa.....

... keep it a hundred though... them off whites is not the [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].. lol I really thought they would look better as more people rock em them joints are wack. In for the resell.
they look like fakes, really bad fakes. Which they kinda are

Whoaaaaaa.....

... keep it a hundred though... them off whites is not the [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].. lol I really thought they would look better as more people rock em them joints are wack. In for the resell.
You think they're really gonna be a sell out ? I figured they'd sit

casper90403 casper90403 I already got em but feel free to send me another if you truly want to. I'll take em. I could get into the back n forth with you but I won't. You came at me but it's all good. Do you bro.

Anyone wish the sails were a little bit more on the cream side? I know they aren't pure white but in the product pics they looked more off white than pics I've seen from users. 

casper90403 casper90403 I already got em but feel free to send me another if you truly want to. I'll take em. I could get into the back n forth with you but I won't. You came at me but it's all good. Do you bro.

you are a little sensitive about the sails bro. Aint nobody "coming at you." I don't even see how my "tone" was negative.

Enjoy your sails. Who cares what anyone says about that weak joints. All that matters is you love them.

Didn't have enough time to talk to this dude about his black toes. Caught my eye because of black tongue and they were old as ****. Said his brother used to work at Nike a while back and gave him those shoes. Threw them in his garage, recently found them and just randomly decided to wear them.

Last edited:

Didn't have enough time to talk to this dude about his black toes. Caught my eye because of black tongue and they were old as ****. Said his brother used to work at Nike a while back and gave him those shoes. Threw them in his garage, recently found them and just randomly decided to wear them.
OG status

you are a little sensitive about the sails bro. Aint nobody "coming at you." I don't even see how my "tone" was negative.

Enjoy your sails. Who cares what anyone says about that weak joints. All that matters is you love them.

I see you're gassed up today lol. I was trying to let it be and keep it movin but you keep going in. NO one is being sensitive, dude. You're wild'n by steady coming for my head about these shoes. In my "praise" of sails I never came at you or anyone who doesn't like them. So what exactly is your deal dude? You do sound bitter and negetive. Towards me and anything to do with sails. Sounds like a personal problem you're going though within yourself :lol:. No one was ever even talking to you in the first place. I'm trying to stay positive and not derail the thread with this nonsense but next time it's gloves off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom