Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I continue to be a trailblazer putting green laces on my SBBs lol

AE61F480-44F7-40CA-A9D8-55A1F674CA54.png

Grabbed the g-top 3 off goat for 565. Pained me to do so but even if somehow it resurfaces asw I doubt it will be in numbers that will get em in my hands. Moved a couple xis to easy the pain.

Only OG colorways like when the "dtrt" "cdp" etc were out and a few others like "celtics" the melo came out around the time all the remasters were emerging 1st & 2nd wave. Just couldn't go back after that.
Im talking levis pack, dmp pack, bmp pack, a tribe called quest ones etc. And by og i mean nike air high cut

Im talking levis pack, dmp pack, bmp pack, a tribe called quest ones etc.

Yeah I only got half the dmp pack celtic 1s. The dtrt which were metallic red, metallic green, and metallic purple. I didn't get the ATCQ cuz the strap and when I tried to find them they were sold out in my size. Skipped on levis. bmp pack? I don't remember those but I mainly collected OG colorways and they'd be jumpman level. Still looking for 09 shadows and RTTG in my size.

Sidenote: skipped out on bmp pack. I don't do midtop 1s. Even if the colorway is clean. Low or Highs only.

Last edited:
People that complain about NYC exclusive drops clearly know nothing about NYC. You have a full time job? Dub. You don't live in downtown or BK? Dub. You don't have an insider telling you
when things are dropping in regards to FCFS drops? Dub. There's barely any advantage if you're a regular person that works and pays bills, you don't have the time or energy to go to these
drops and scrap with these lil high school kids/ full time resellers.

I’d say that’s about 90% of us in here that’s from NYC. I don’t even mess with the fcfs drops anymore just cause it gets worse every release. At the end of the day, I’d rather be home warm and cozy sipping on some brew rather than freezing my *** lol.

I’d say that’s about 90% of us in here that’s from NYC. I don’t even mess with the fcfs drops anymore just cause it gets worse every release. At the end of the day, I’d rather be home warm and cozy sipping on some brew rather than freezing my *** lol.

Freezing my *** of, near the front of the line mind you, just so the manager could let his boys in first to buy my size to resell. :smokin Feels good man

:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom