Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Personally, I don't really care about them being region exclusives but Jordan Brand should know better than to do that. The colorways would have done a great job even if they were General Releases. I'm not a fan of limited sneakers, the only limited sneakers I have are the 2014 6s inspired by the manga/anime Slam Dunk and the 2015 1s.

Nice. I've been thinking about picking up a pair but I can't get jiggy with the price just yet.

Personally, I don't really care about them being region exclusives but Jordan Brand should know better than to do that. The colorways would have done a great job even if they were General Releases. I'm not a fan of limited sneakers, the only limited sneakers I have are the 2014 6s inspired by the manga/anime Slam Dunk and the 2015 1s.
They can limit these fruit loop pairs all they want. There better not be any bs when those olive blacktoes drop.

Freezing my *** of, near the front of the line mind you, just so the manager could let his boys in first to buy my size to resell. :smokin Feels good man

:rolleyes
Yea it sucks! Couple of weeks ago, Nike sohoand NTNY did an in-store raffle for the DB’s where you had to sign up on their iPad to join. Feel like that’s a good way to prevent or limit the back dooring.

After striking out on Aleali Mays, Gold Top 3 (which I went to complexcon for and struck out due to line cutters), and Off White 1s (which I drove all around LA for raffles) I said I need some sort of consolation prize. These L's have taken a toll on me physically and emotionally (oh and gas aint cheap in Cali after that tax :angry::angry: )
So this third pair of 2013 XQ's will have to do in the mean time :nthat:
upload_2017-11-29_13-31-1.png
Dude those are HELLA hard. Lmk if you ever find a size 10 for a good price.

Yeah I only got half the dmp pack celtic 1s. The dtrt which were metallic red, metallic green, and metallic purple. I didn't get the ATCQ cuz the strap and when I tried to find them they were sold out in my size. Skipped on levis. bmp pack? I don't remember those but I mainly collected OG colorways and they'd be jumpman level. Still looking for 09 shadows and RTTG in my size.

Sidenote: skipped out on bmp pack. I don't do midtop 1s. Even if the colorway is clean. Low or Highs only.
Which RTTG bro ? The DC or Vegas? What size? I see them at my local shop at indexpdx for a fair price.

Back
Top Bottom