Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I hit on FTL. I made sure to confirm then assp, I waited to long on the Bred toes to confirm and missed my chance to reverse smh. Not making the same mistake twice

Got 2 W from FTL and FTA. Although FA is in Chicago, so I gotta wait for my boy to ship. I changed it to his name in hopes of getting the Tinkers with my account... that was an L

Just curious for those that hit multiple times at FTL. The app lets you win more than once on a single account? Or did you use several accounts?

Wait List updated to a W. Hate going to the beverly center though. :rolleyes
Worth the trip though.

Last edited:
ok i am definitely sure that there is something wrong with my plat/gold accounts.. for bred toes, gold toes, and even these I cant seem to hit on a SINGLE one having 10 accounts all with 10 min HS. Its just so weird that before I would hit on multiples of Yeezys but I cant hit on GRs like any of these.

ok i am definitely sure that there is something wrong with my plat/gold accounts.. for bred toes, gold toes, and even these I cant seem to hit on a SINGLE one having 10 accounts all with over 10 min HS.

I have been on a losing streak until today with the Game Royals. I used to win frequently early on when the Footapps launched, but now it's a lot more difficult with more people on Platinum status.

Back
Top Bottom