Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know these don't get a lot of love here, but with :emoji_flag_be:playing and beating :emoji_flag_sb: today in the World Cup, these were my J of choice... (picture taken later tonight in the zoo for an after-hour beer event) ⚽⚽⚽

IMG_20180706_222020_007.jpg
That second flag is the Solomon Islands.

Last edited:
20180707_035525.jpg
went home changed from
sure you didn't expect it to be that easy; wanna try a different color scheme? or do you consider my fit "unrockable"
SinfulOrnateFirebelliedtoad.gif
The army camo fit is a good look, which when paired with red, it usually is. But the purple camo fit is a no go in my book. But like Westbrook said "don't do them, do you".

20180707_035525.jpg
went home changed from
sure you didn't expect it to be that easy; wanna try a different color scheme? or do you consider my fit "unrockable"
SinfulOrnateFirebelliedtoad.gif

Stop acting like you just pulled off the hardest fit off all time :lol: nah but you know what, it's not...terrible. Very different (I wouldn't rock it, still dont think they look good together.) but it doesn't look bad.

I should've said no camo. Camo goes with everything.

Stop acting like you just pulled off the hardest fit off all time :lol: nah but you know what, it's not...terrible. Very different (I wouldn't rock it, still dont think they look good together.) but it doesn't look bad.
I should've said no camo. Camo goes with everything.

no camo; denim and supply's staple is camo cargos, with some flag placement; that's my ****
and the dude dancing wasn't for the fit; he was to represent the chi's saying we the best

What leather conditioner would you recommend for Banned 2016s? Preferably something that can be found in Europe as this is where I reside.

Back
Top Bottom