Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
looks like shiekhs are getting the purples. their raffle on their app is up (sorry if im late)

the hell

clicking close on the fnl app send you back to the waiting page :lol: delete this crap app

App working for me but hasn’t updated with a result. Just says you’ll get a notification to check your ticket soon. Expecting the L anyway.

FNL is easily the worst out of the bunch. what yall expect from a company who still has janky as heck checkout? i remember 1 time i had 1k+ worth of charges on hold, for no kicks. couldnt check out, but FNL kept charging lol

FNL is easily the worst out of the bunch. what yall expect from a company who still has janky as heck checkout? i remember 1 time i had 1k+ worth of charges on hold, for no kicks. couldnt check out, but FNL kept charging lol

thats why i dont even shop there anymore. not only do you have to get through their trash page on release day, you have to hope that you dont get hit with all those ghost charges.

thats why i dont even shop there anymore. not only do you have to get through their trash page on release day, you have to hope that you dont get hit with all those ghost charges.

i believe that they either dont care, or dont fix it on purpose as they may use it as some kinda sick way to stop botters atcers etc. theres no way they couldnt find a way to fix that up after allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll this time.

Back
Top Bottom