• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Both are in.
IMG_20180929_1440957_16_16.jpg
IMG_20180929_1440957_17_17.jpg

Having my Chicagos from 2015 still in perfect condition, I don't NEED these, but I will try. I think they're kinda clean...

Places price at say 350 then places an offer at 340 so the highest offer is just a trick to make you think that 350 is the only way to go. Why place an offer yourself when it won't be seen

dangerous to leave a bid of 340 that someone else can accept tho!

it's called shill bidding and like he said it's dangerous to do so, especially with a popular shoe like this because another seller will likely accept that fake bid. stockx actually wont let you put a bid on a shoe youre selling, though you could do it from a separate account..

Trying to get my concept/idea off the ground. The more people that like it, the more Nike will notice and possibly do it.

Jordan 1 Toro Bravo. Lets be honest, those Jordan 1 89' Toros that dropped in 2013 were absolute TRAAASSHHH. Here is to make up for them.

Twfoo2D.jpg

For materials I was thinking:

Tumbled leather for the black heel and grey-coloured eye stays.
Smooth leather for the swoosh, red eye stay and black parts around the collar.
Same synthetic red suede as the J4 Toro Bravo for the quarter and toe box.

- Having the black heel as tumbled leather and the swoosh as smooth leather will help differentiate between the blocks so they dont look like they are joined like in the picture.
- I thought about having the red eye stay as the suede too, however leather will provide better durability against friction.

So please let me know your feedback on my idea in the separate thread I made for it.

https://niketalk.com/threads/what-do-you-guys-think-of-this.676236/

Back
Top Bottom