Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_5129.jpeg

How can yall disrespect the Gatorades and Flyknits

Srsly tho when are they releasing Chis again man need one so badly and I refuse to pay resale on a GR thats gonna be released again for sure. Doubt they do em tho soon tho especially with the last 2 years with 2 faux Chis

Chicagos werent really a GR (compared to like usual Black Friday and holiday releases for example).
And the demand was huge .
I am still pissed i didnt get a pair back then.
It was one of the rarest times i lined up to get a pair.Waited for hours but still there werent enough pairs. Paid resell right after , but nothing crazy like what people ask now.
The amount of salt on release date on NT was crazy.:lol:

Happy new year everyone !!

So what OG 1 is dropping in April? Breds, black toes, shadows, royals, and chis have released in the past 4 years lol so I wonder if they would just skip out

So what OG 1 is dropping in April? Breds, black toes, shadows, royals, and chis have released in the past 4 years lol so I wonder if they would just skip out

None, no more OGs for the forseeable future according to rumors. Sucks cuz Neutral Greys are the last OG I really need, I could do without the rest of the metallics.

Little help seen a pair of Jordan 1 black toe guy has them listed As 2014 with a extra set of white laces Something seems not right. Can anyone chime in on these thanks fam

Last edited:
Any fam can some one tell me what is the diffrents in the 2013 jordan 1 black toe and the 2016 Jordan 1 black toe 2016... thanks and god bless

white tongues in the triple blacks? get some game royals to be part of it and everything would work perfectly.

I was mainly just going to put the black tongues on the black toes. Didn't think to put the white tongues on the triple blacks. Might try it out. I think it might only take a hour to do it on my own.

Back
Top Bottom