Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nah the rust would have did well.. limited or not it would have shot up in value nothing close to what it is now since it is limited but even if it was not the value would have been there shoe is fire.

If rust pinks were GR yea they would’ve sold out and increased in price but the only reason people are thirsty over them and the only reason they are “grails” is because it’s limited

7FFE5980-0AEF-4C6B-ACC6-C192D29B9A13.jpeg
*moves tag* think I might cave sooner than later

SI in size 8 still available anywhere with a decent price? Most places are selling for $250+ already, I had my previous order on eBay ($160) cancelled by the seller cos he claim the package was lost in transit. Thanks in advance.

You guys think Jordan Brand will eventually retro the Black Toe with a black tongue? That would make it the GOAT c/w for Jordan 1 if it ever happened imo.

done seen 2 people already call these the "broke boy rust pinks"

555088-081 Apr 27th $160
Black/Crimson Tint-Hyper Pink-White

j1.jpg
j2.jpg
j3.jpg
Pass. Why is the black leather tumbled like that it looks like ****
No problem. I can make the green lighter if it doesn't match up quite right. Here you go...
ASIB_green-collar.jpg

I knew it! That's all they need is that pop. Looks like Im copping SI's

Thanks @j mobile they look a lot better
Wow they look so much better. Hmmm

So this is happening to my DMPs. Looks like its time to retire these and commit to purchasing the Clay's
20190106_135246.jpg
Wtf now thats playground busted.

Anyone have leads on a great shoe restorer? Have a pair of 85 Chicago’s that I’d love to have restored. Collars are dust and the leather will likely need some conditioning, but beyond that shoes are in decent shape. Looking for someone in LA or surrounding area preferably. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom