Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Liking the extra set of orange laces. Been in on those....February, right?

^As for Ochres...I feel you man. As much as I like them, They don't seem worth the price. I like the Yellow on them...But there's something missing. And once the Yellow NFR's released, I liked that blocking better. but those aren't worth their price either.

Soooooo, yeah. Hoping that mention of a Yellow from a couple months back comes to fruition. I think that rumor got moved aside for talk of the SBB 3.0. Or maybe Bredtoe Fragment. Shiiiiiiiiiiit, thread was moving fast for a minute. haha!

Last edited:
Today:

thumbnail_20190111_123045.jpg

thumbnail_20190111_122828.jpg

I coulda sworn DJ Folk had posted that the yellow toes got scrapped. There was also mention of a Laney 1 too for January....haven't heard anything about that either. Unless they turned them into the 5's

To me, this is a shoe if I can get it for retail that would be great. i would not pay over the 160.. going to try my luck on the 24th on the sneakers app... good luck to all that are going after it or has copped it already

Was last year the best overall year for Jordan 1 releases in the last decade?
Not best single shoe or couple pairs, but as a whole.
I haven’t been into AJ1s very long, so I’m more curious as to the veterans opinions.

Was last year the best overall year for Jordan 1 releases in the last decade?
Not best single shoe or couple pairs, but as a whole.
I haven’t been into AJ1s very long, so I’m more curious as to the veterans opinions.

Not even. 2016 and 17' take that. We only got 1 of last year

I’m assuming you mean OG cws by only 1?
There were several really good new retro cws based on the comments from people in the threads opinions.

Nope it got saturated and copping became more of hassle in 2018 vs 15'-17' in my opinion there was far too much redundancy as well in 2018. A lot of us want the OG colorways the most.

Back
Top Bottom