• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dwqu7Q9WkAEfiGN.jpg

Dwqu7RBW0AAU38u.jpg

Tim Hardaway Jr.

I think 2018 was the best year, a lot of ones were very attainable in 2018. We are gonna look back at 2018 and see it as the golden year of ones like the 2003 NBA draft.

Last edited:
I cant say for 2018 lol I was mad picky and reluctant to pick up pairs aside from my top 3 from 2018 (Game Royal, Shadow, Pine Green) I didn't really feel most of the colorways. Noticed that I was blatantly dialing it back because it started getting too redundant for my ideal collection.

I cant say for 2018 lol I was mad picky and reluctant to pick up pairs aside from my top 3 from 2018 (Game Royal, Shadow, Pine Green) I didn't really feel most of the colorways. Noticed that I was blatantly dialing it back because it started getting too redundant for my ideal collection.

Haha I hear but let’s just imagine you had unlimited money and you can only spend it on ones of those years 2018 had heat. But I agree it got redundant.

didnt you pick up ROTYs and just picked up clay greens too though?

What?! Lies! I was constantly pointing out you going back on yourself and buying stuff you said you would pass on. :lol:

didnt you pick up ROTYs and just picked up clay greens too though?
What?! Lies! I was constantly pointing out you going back on yourself and buying stuff you said you would pass on. :lol:

Yes lol I copped and a few others are coming lol but the ones I went out and copped off top and didn't have to grow on me and change my mind a are those 3 lol also shouts out to nikeotaku lol you helped me curb myself from backsliding too hard but had to double back (hyper, Clay's, roty)

Yes lol I copped and a few others are coming lol but the ones I went out and copped off top and didn't have to grow on me and change my mind a are those 3 lol also shouts out to nikeotaku lol you helped me curb myself from backsliding too hard but had to double back (hyper, Clay's, roty)

The stuff you went back for seemed like it was all retail too. Glad resell wasn't bad brother. :nthat:

Lol... that bamma be lunchin in here... :smh:

Slim? You're back? Haha yeah I was pretty lucky this year got what I wanted and then some

yeah c'mon man you can't even front about 2018 not being dope when you bought 5 plus pairs 0takusamsay 0takusamsay . sure, not the OGs you fiend for, but still a good year

True, def need more OGs to release lol for the time capsule collection

besides royals and chameleons, what other dope colorways dropped in 2017?
Satin Royals, New Loves (mids), Metallic Reds and flyknit bred and royal. While onnthe subject JB did us dirty on those Spike Lee AJ1. It was a cw id cop minus the spike lee head and dumb tongue tag

Back
Top Bottom