Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Kind of like all the red black white jordan 1s?

He has a point about releases like Black Toes vs Bred Toes or Chis vs Spideys

This is true. Dont forget the NFR's and Track Reds, which were literally black toes with an altered swoosh and material and the union black toes. If you include the people who got SI's just to wreck the swoosh than those count as well. Also the coming Un-Not For Resales. It's way too much

I’m so annoyed with my youngest brother. He won the END raffle for the UNC patent leather, but his card got declined. No idea why he STILL hasn’t signed up for PayPal. Of course, I took an L.

I’m so annoyed with my youngest brother. He won the END raffle for the UNC patent leather, but his card got declined. No idea why he STILL hasn’t signed up for PayPal. Of course, I took an L.

Should never depend on your younger siblings, let alone the youngest.

The pair wasn’t for me, it was for himself. It’s just annoying to see someone give themself an L for no good reason.

I think JB needs to stop vault the one just please stop

lol it's only going to get worse with Gentry. I don't mind when JB takes the time to come out with clean executed colorways. Hah but you know as well as I do that we're going to get a ton of junk colorways coming our way. I guess that's good on the pockets though.

I never really wear the alternate laces but not sure how I feel about it. It makes the shoes pop more but it takes away that monotone aesthetic.
20190201_224855.jpg

Not sure how you feel fam but my self I feel so blessed to have these and many more Jordan’s that I can rock.. my friends think I am crazy to spend crazy money on Jordan’s I get it but it’s something I love to do and love rocking them even more. Again feel blessed. I will have to take a huge long break from buying and NikeTalk soon once’s I get the new store keys in hand lawyer is going over the lease as we speak. Will have keys in hand in 14 days and have 6 weeks to get the store opening for the public.
What’s your store called ?

Back
Top Bottom