Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bruh, in all honesty those TS 1s are ugly as hell. I know for a fact if you take the ultra limited off these they wld sit to outlet prices

Ready

Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 8.57.13 PM.png

I be knowin

Bruh, in all honesty those TS 1s are ugly as hell. I know for a fact if you take the ultra limited off these they wld sit to outlet prices

You can say that for most sneakers. Them volt off whites are trash and people eat them up. Even the EU exclusive off whites are boring yet hyped. People who are into sneakers want exclusive sometimes. Also people who are into sneakers know they can sell and buy something they missed out on. Either way Nike knows they fuel a sub economy when it comes to sneakers and fashion resell. Just like Supream just like any major brand. They know.

Last edited:
Still funny Travis can drop on his site but Jerry Lorenzo still can't get a FOG drop.

I think the FoG will drop on there. I think he said he didn't want to drop the shoes there because his latest collection was dropping at the same time.

nightruans nightruans less salt more like how sway (how) .... fairly certain you weren’t the only person with an inkling of a drop - hell I know I kept an eye for his performance and SNKRS on the off chance of a drop. Least tell us something useful like you have a pixel 3.5 or iPhone XRSish

nightruans nightruans less salt more like how sway (how) .... fairly certain you weren’t the only person with an inkling of a drop - hell I know I kept an eye for his performance and SNKRS on the off chance of a drop. Least tell us something useful like you have a pixel 3.5 or iPhone XRSish

He said he did but now he didn’t so who knows

Back
Top Bottom