Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Chicago's today...
20190223_121055.jpg

Damn I was kinda looking forward to those white and red 1s in March.

Looks like they might be another sale shoe. Jb gotta chill with the flyleather.

Just curious. How many pairs of AJ 1s do you guys have that are still DS that you intend to wear and which ones? I have quite a bit. I love the AJ1 and the way they been releasing them the last few years its hard to get to all of them. But in time ill get to them. It's been raining alot lately and will only wear the all leather ones

Around 25...all doubles.

I don't want to answer how many aren't being touched at the moment.

Another pic of the the AJ1 x SB LA/Chi. They definitely look better in this pic. I wonder if this is closer to what they look like in normal lighting. If so, a big improvement. The red trim just throws me a little too much still though. I might shoot my shot, but not shedding a single tear if I miss.
29A2FA83-0FA8-4C08-BFB1-57F4AAFD0FF7.jpeg

Just admit you really want them now. You've gone from: "100% No" to "I'll try." :wink:

Man, if there was no red trim and if the upper was closer to purple than blue like that picture that @j mobile posted, I'd be 100% in. I love me a Laker colorway.

My favorite part of these Laker/Chicago 1's is the fact that the red comes through pinkish until it's fully removed. Gives it a really unique effect/look.

Back
Top Bottom