Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You just love callin people out :rofl: but I appreciate that cuz it's funny to me. I'm guilty of it too, every time I get a cop that I wasnt into at first but changed around I be anticipating the usual nikeotaku post

:lol:

It's all in good fun, I just like poking at people who do a 180. Speaking of which...

Yup. Hopefully I don't follow through though. I'm dead *** done with all this bro. 2019 I'm bout to really be on some chill stuff with kicks. Will power on a million.

I need those Turbos!!! I haven't seen them in person yet though, I just know.
L on Couture's.

Sorry stillmatic had to. :lol:

FlamboyantOrderlyGalago-size_restricted.gif

I wonder if there's a correlation with "fly leather" and these pairs being made in Vietnam. It seems as all of the "made in China" pairs were decent materials wise. Vietnam factories could just have bunk materials sitting around :smh:

Just admit you really want them now. You've gone from: "100% No" to "I'll try." :wink:
I’ve literally gone from an “I’m passing” to an “I might,” but OK. And even then, the very first thing I said about them was that the Dunk SB and Jordan 1 (two favorite shoes), and Kobe/Lakers (favorite player and fan of the team as a result) fan in me really wants to like these, but I don’t like the red trim and some of the other details. I don’t know how any of these indicate that I really want them now, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Because one was a GR. One was semi limited.

These would’ve hit discount if they made more pairs and were available through the usual suspects.

These will still pop up at outlets .... Nike is manufacturing hype. This is a new silhouette of the 1 and more colorways are enroute to your fav sneaker spot. So Nike does a GR run of the first colorway but only release part of the production run to a limited number of spots. Then release the next colorway and because folks couldn’t get the first colorway — they buy hard. More importantly the stores who weren’t allowed product on the 1st colorway will order big and well Nike always gets its money even if those stores can’t sell them. Later in the year the original colorway will pop up as a ‘restock’ or at your local outlet.

Just curious. How many pairs of AJ 1s do you guys have that are still DS that you intend to wear and which ones? I have quite a bit. I love the AJ1 and the way they been releasing them the last few years its hard to get to all of them. But in time ill get to them. It's been raining alot lately and will only wear the all leather ones
I have 21 AJ 1's still DS with #22 on the way with today's W of the Defiants. Also have 10 other J's that are DS. I plan on wearing everything as always. Sometimes life happens and/or something else comes out and you need the funds so it may not happen.

Back
Top Bottom