Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I just used those meguiars wipes on my triple black 1s that had heavy mold spots. It’s worked like a charm. I cleaned the kicks first with Jason markk wipes then 10 minutes later used the meguiars wipes. The wipes made the leather shiny but I thoroughly rubbed the shine off with a microfiber cloth.

It’s been over a weak and no mold spots have returned

I used baby wipes then the meguiars wipes. It did leave a shine but did the same and used a microfiber to buff.

I am going to buy some leather spew remover and use it on NYC 1s. That is my one pair that I wouldn’t be too bothered if It messes up the shoe.

Literally havent thrown black laces in and wore them since I've had these. Went straight for sail lol not bad
20190302_225838.jpg
20190302_225742.jpg

I’m out on 3.0. They’ll collect glitter like my Royals :sick:. Gonna circle back to the RSBB instead.

Classic O&A :nthat:
I miss Patrice :frown:
And pre-super-racist Ant :smh:
the up and down game lol

i dont think he's as racist as he comes off. His rants were usually centered on the annoyances on the effects of racism that resulted in the 'savage' behavior he'd encounter due to society's blatant neglect of that particular sector of it. If he were that racist Patrice wouldve never happened. Patrice being there is literally the exact oppposite of racism, and to go further than the employment aspect, he geniunely loved the dude.

i havent heard what hes been saying lately so i could be totally wrong

Check this out
Wtf is going on?
Am I missing something?
I'm pretty sure you could of grabbed these for like under $100
I guess 3M is what's hot now :lol:

Attachments

• 222A995F-E6AE-4837-90CE-63500E2FE6B8.png
    222A995F-E6AE-4837-90CE-63500E2FE6B8.png
    892.3 KB · Views: 63
  • E7008FEC-D338-4D0B-A32D-A1500823C1E5.png
    E7008FEC-D338-4D0B-A32D-A1500823C1E5.png
    852.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I had been lucky, not seeing the “glitter-gate” on my 1s. Then pulled out blk yin yangs earlier, and they were covered. :lol: :smh:

just the 3 lol

got a refund on one pair through ebay though and the idiot thought he'd be slick by sending them back and avoiding it. long story short i got a free pair. Cant really complain too much...

you just made me realize why ill never sell my chis. Id be a fool to get rid of a perfect pair considering how much of a unicorn they are
same goes for the wotherspoons i guess

Last edited:
thinning the herd and i need to sell 2 out of 3. all about the same price, which would you keep?

all star 1 chameleon
high court purple
NRG gold toe
That's a tough one bro. All good pears. ..But good for you for thinning the heard. Out of the 3 mentioned i own the chameleons and gold toes. But id say keep the chameleons. I feel they are the most versatile imo.

Back
Top Bottom