Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
if the toe guard is also black, why not a black tongue? Goes with the black toes theme. I'm sure it'll be GOAT to you next week, and then 2nd Goat the week after :lol:

Oh you didn’t say that originally. Anyway, nope, no chance of these being GOAT. That is forever reserved for Chicago’s. Next in line would be Black Toe Union and Royals. These UNC look nice but nothing too special. They’re a maybe.

i'm more of a blue color kind of guy. Besides, I love a obsidian/carolina blue combo. One of the first kicks I ever did a real campout was the Ice Blue X's. Also had the obsidian/university blue AJ2 lows.

I would definitely do this...

Screenshot_20190403-190612_Instagram.jpg

I feel it but man, they're just shoes. It's all love. I just feel uncomfortable seeing this kinda attachment to sneakers this heavily and calling them your ministry for your soul(sole) people(including myself) have unhealthy attachments to this social media sh*t and other things. I get it, I really do but it's all really empty and meaningless at the end of the day.

giphy.gif

Dude sounds like he needs validation from internet strangers, it's everything that's wrong with social media. I'm not trying to downplay serious mental issues, only that the internet isn't a place to get help. He needs to get help professionally, and preferably in private. You know... like an adult.
i was referring to hnguy4 hnguy4 ‘s tattoo post...but yeah, i wanna delete unloved1s post too lmao

Back
Top Bottom