Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What I find odd about those 'satin' BTs is whats sitting next to em - the typical AJ1 cupsole but without an outsole...

...that aint the norm, gotta wonder if the cushioning has been altered

You could be right but the items are either solid black or white with purple accents. It's very subtle but the purples don't match. Any suggestions?

Sacramento Kings shorts.

Ya'll can keep your $400 Oud La La or whatever, I only wear the GOAT cologne ... :pimp::pimp::pimp:

4129updv1lL.jpg

To try and keep the thread on topic ... I'm going to need 2 pairs of those Lakers SB AJ1s. HALP!

YOOOOOO my mom bought me that as a child. I convinced myself that it was MJ's jock strap juice and stopped using it. Lol

reading the words clearly, and understanding what i meant, are 2 different things. nike does in fact have GOAT return policy/cust service.

im laughing at the reason, because i think its funny that theyre saying the reason theyre shutting down some of their social medias because they want to "focus on better serving customers". sounds kinda generic to me, like how companies dont wanna tell u the inner workings so they feed u stuff like this.

theres probably a real reason that they dont want to share.

It does sound a lot like ‘sick passenger’ from MTA :lol:

anyone have experience with filing a claim with nike over a factory defective shoe with no receipt?

What I find odd about those 'satin' BTs is whats sitting next to em - the typical AJ1 cupsole but without an outsole...

...that aint the norm, gotta wonder if the cushioning has been altered

The outsole is there, you can see the red near the top. If you meant the insole, it's under the sole in that picture. You can see the blue ortholite foam.

Nike do your do diligence but if it ain’t tumbled then I ain’t buying it. Not buying anything that reminds me of 2013,s

Do you remember trying to break in non tumbled 1’s? Almost like putting your feet though a torture chamber ( outside Lance Mountains).

It’s softer then 2013’s have no prob at all with 2016 BT’s those were great there not tumbled either. Long if the shoe isn’ t made out of metal from a nasa satellite (2013) I’m good.

Put that piff down b

Back
Top Bottom