Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
9492B571-C2FE-4305-8CE2-59C95AA1C605.png
Looking like a pair of pony city wings

posted in the travis thread as well but heres some tips for copping on snkrs app from my experience. Was able to cop sz 12 this morning via app after 10 mins of clicking. 1st keep tapping where price will be at 9:59 don't refresh. 2nd paypal is faster payment method because you don't have to verify 3 digits on back of credit card. Have all your setting such as address, size, payment method, and FINGER PRINT set up. Know your passwords. Nike will erase this info. Mid release this morning I had to go back in setting and set size etc up. You just never know with limited/hyped realeases. This is only for the wait in line releases which I tend to do better with copping. Lastly bots and atc are usually useless or equal resell in the end and cook groups are hit or miss. #fukabot

It’s just different for everyone, PayPal was having an error for me. So I used Apple Pay and it went thru.

posted in the travis thread as well but heres some tips for copping on snkrs app from my experience. Was able to cop sz 12 this morning via app after 10 mins of clicking. 1st keep tapping where price will be at 9:59 don't refresh. 2nd paypal is faster payment method because you don't have to verify 3 digits on back of credit card. Have all your setting such as address, size, payment method, and FINGER PRINT set up. Know your passwords. Nike will erase this info. Mid release this morning I had to go back in setting and set size etc up. You just never know with limited/hyped realeases. This is only for the wait in line releases which I tend to do better with copping. Lastly bots and atc are usually useless or equal resell in the end and cook groups are hit or miss. #fukabot

It’s just different for everyone, PayPal was having an error for me. So I used Apple Pay and it went thru.
Yeah you right heard another member say he was never asked for 3 digit PIN. Guess it's random just glad bots lost and manual users got through

If I hit the Bones and Lakers I will be perfectly fine without having the TS’s.

I feel the same way. I knew going in this morning that my chances of scoring the travis joints were slim to zero so not too upset.

Anyone have info on how many pairs of the lakers sb1s will be available?

Back
Top Bottom