Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Any remedy for glitter gate 1s?

20190701_104128.jpg

He’d probably still buy those and continue preaching about how he doesn’t own any cheap leather shoes.
Lemme get this straight. So the implication is that I'm a hypebeast, solely because I'm not interested in buying a Jordan 1 that I consider is of poor quality? Seems kind of oxymoronic...

FWIW, I've never considered owning off white anything...

Also - I have plenty of fake leather shoes. I collect SB Dunks! My closet is not *full of* them though!

Last edited:
Going to try for a pair of Gym Reds after work.. if they still have them then I'll cop. I do not like this white wings logo thing. It was acceptable the 1 or 2 times for certain pairs .. No More!

Sleeping means, no one gave a **** yesterday but today they woke up since theyre a bulls CW with good materials. This story goes along with bred toes and spiderman 1s.

I did not want either of those when they released. I still don't want them now, same thing with OW Chis/UNC, ROTY, Top 3s, NFR etc., so these Gym Reds will be the same.

The shine on the black parts of the gym red pair has literally nothing to do with “quality” of leather. It’s a coating applied with the paint. If you take the time to push on the black leather of the gym reds you’d see it’s great quality. There’s some soft give to it, but still feels sturdy and tough, the way real leather should... and honestly, it’s far more plush than the black parts on the remastered Breds or royals.

Lemme get this straight. So the implication is that I'm a hypebeast, solely because I'm not interested in buying a Jordan 1 that I consider is of poor quality?

No, you're not a hypebeast, you just don't know what you're talking about. I love the ignore button, I won't be missing anything. :lol:

you literally said gym reds "look" like cheap payless shoes. youd sound more like you know what youre talking about if you had said "feels". youre just looking at the shine and saying bad quality based off that.

ive held a pair in hand at footlocker. that black leather is surprisingly plush and soft. toebox is nothing special, basically what we already been getting. only thing that sucks is that they made that black leather shiny. but thats just a coating of whatever they put on there to get that effect. by no means is it an indication of "trash" leather tho.

btw, theres nothing wrong with payless or target. not every1 can afford jordans or even nikes believe it or not. jordans for the most part are overpriced payless shoes. because lets be real.....we dont buy jordans for the superb quality or comfort. its mostly for fashion. jordans probably cost the same to make as alotta payless/target shoes, but theyre $200 because theyre jordans.

with that being said....if you have alotta jordans in your closet, then alotta shoes in your closet are cheap leather shoes.

Going to try for a pair of Gym Reds after work.. if they still have them then I'll cop. I do not like this white wings logo thing. It was acceptable the 1 or 2 times for certain pairs .. No More!
huh? what should they be? because red looks terrible on the SIs...

Back
Top Bottom