Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I felt those Defiants in hand today. Weird concept with the stitching exposed like that. Makes me think sutures - kind of gives me the willies. The threads are really soft/fine. They look and feel like the SI joints from earlier in the year. They look like someone just yanked the swoosh off of them. Okay leather, not *as* soft (IOW, a little more form to them in comparison to the SIs), nice leather tongue (maybe?). I’d have to lace them up and feel them on foot to see if they’re more comfortable than the normal nylon tongue.

TL;DR: Ok release - weird concept, nice materials. I’d give em a 6/10, with a higher number if I could do stitching and could put more yellow swooshes on them or something different. The current vibe isn’t for me.

They DON'T feel like the SI's. Defiant's look and feel better, except for that terrible cheap leather tongue. It's a nice shoe except for the tongue. I'm sending them back because of it. As is, I'd give them 7/10. Tongue material killed them for me.

I need a new discord cook group.
Shoe groups in los angeles have been toxic and selfish. I advice not to do any buisness with them.

Overall, Los Angeles is toxic and selfish.
Their not helpful on any release . its every man for himself. Beginning to think whats the purpose of making a group , if they are just going to hoard all the releases.
Dont ever support them , because they only care for themselves

Their not helpful on any release . its every man for himself. Beginning to think whats the purpose of making a group , if they are just going to hoard all the releases.
Dont ever support them , because they only care for themselves

I don't support any of those jokers. I make good friends, that's all I need. I don't need fake losers.

mail day. shadow 1 from stockx. gonna save up for the union storm blue now
IMG-1285.jpg

bruh defiants look like JB went into their factories and pieced up the rest of their OG high inventory before shifting their assemblies into the new OG construction coming out next year. That explains the missing swooshes :lol:. JB put the remaining parts together and thought atleast half the people buying OG 1s will buy them, and they were right :lol:

Need some honest feedback here. I've got $1335 in goat credit (from a return), and determined to distribute it on Jordan 1's. I currently have TS1, Bred (2016), Royal, Game Royal,. Shadows, all star (chameleon), homage to home, Bred Toe, black gym red, and LA to Chicago. I'm dismissing any off whites - I honestly find them completely over hyped and prefer their non off white counterparts - UNC and Chicago, I'm looking at you. So in my crosshairs I've got Union black toe, UNC, Chicago's, SBB, Turbo Greens, and Knicks (hardcore Knicks fan, tough life lol). How would you spread it out? Appreciate the feedback!!

Need some honest feedback here. I've got $1335 in goat credit (from a return), and determined to distribute it on Jordan 1's. I currently have TS1, Bred (2016), Royal, Game Royal,. Shadows, all star (chameleon), homage to home, Bred Toe, black gym red, and LA to Chicago. I'm dismissing any off whites - I honestly find them completely over hyped and prefer their non off white counterparts - UNC and Chicago, I'm looking at you. So in my crosshairs I've got Union black toe, UNC, Chicago's, SBB, Turbo Greens, and Knicks (hardcore Knicks fan, tough life lol). How would you spread it out? Appreciate the feedback!!

I personally would add Spideys to that instead of Chis. At this point, it’s a better value, given how Chis are releasing next year in updated form.

I personally would add Spideys to that instead of Chis. At this point, it’s a better value, given how Chis are releasing next year in updated form.
Good point about the Chi's and the potential 2020 release. I'm not sold on the spideys though. The turbo greens I think are flying under the radar. I want those Unions but I wouldn't have much left to spread around if I pull the trigger on those. On the other hand, better to use credit than make a new purchase for those lol

Good point about the Chi's and the potential 2020 release. I'm not sold on the spideys though. The turbo greens I think are flying under the radar. I want those Unions but I wouldn't have much left to spread around if I pull the trigger on those. On the other hand, better to use credit than make a new purchase for those lol

Yeah, I wish I had Unions but that resale price is comical. Same thing with high Travs and the OW releases, tbh. Court Purples and Pine Greens are sleepers I personally think you should consider though. Also, I’m guessing you aren’t a Yankees fan, otherwise I think the BW Jeter’s are a must.

Yeah, I wish I had Unions but that resale price is comical. Same thing with high Travs and the OW releases, tbh. Court Purples and Pine Greens are sleepers I personally think you should consider though. Also, I’m guessing you aren’t a Yankees fan, otherwise I think the BW Jeter’s are a must.
Lol, I'm actually a big Yankees fan. I've got the Jeter 11 lows in fact. I I know it's got the 3M bonus, but it seems pretty basic with black and white. As a Knicks fan and Gator alum I'd lean more towards that Knicks pair. I don't see anyone talking about that pair

I know I’ll probably catch some hate for this, but I caught too many L’s on the unions. Copped both sets of laces from Slickies laces. The gold are a little long for my 9.5, but I’m loving the look of both in these. Gym reds are very underrated IMO, and that’s coming from someone who already owns black toes, Chicago’s, and breds.

12C1F423-46A7-4831-9BBC-6758D7D74E1B.jpeg
BDDB94B3-9611-4500-B23F-BC52E1363BB2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom