Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Everyone goes crazy for the Chicago's, but aren't the materials on the 2015 retro average at best? I feel like I'm willing to take my chances and wait till this supposed 2020 release, and if it's doodoo, pursue the 15 model at that point if it makes more sense at that point

Everyone goes crazy for the Chicago's, but aren't the materials on the 2015 retro average at best? I feel like I'm willing to take my chances and wait till this supposed 2020 release, and if it's doodoo, pursue the 15 model at that point if it makes more sense at that point
Get 94s. I think they cost less than 2015s.

Personally I think they have some of the best material of any of the remastered retros. The red leather is pretty unique. Haven’t felt anything like it on any other Jordan shoe. Black parts are plastic, but swoosh on the 85 was too.

Personally I think they have some of the best material of any of the remastered retros. The red leather is pretty unique. Haven’t felt anything like it on any other Jordan shoe. Black parts are plastic, but swoosh on the 85 was too.
chicagos have great leather yu must be talking bout 2013 chi with the jumpman. Ppl think tumble leather is the only good leather nike uses but its not. Shadows 2018 the softest out of the last reretro trinity

Thanks. Yeah, I'm having a hard time deciding on whether or not to go all in on unions/SBB 1.0 or spread it out. UNC's, Knicks, maybe the spideys, or turbo greens would be nice additions. I think I'm gonna wait till we find out more about this 2020 Chicago's release before pulling the trigger on the 2015's. And my size 10 SBB 1.0 low asking price on goat right now is $1500! Likely looking at stock x for that.
this is simple.... spread it out.

upload_2019-7-30_10-10-25.jpeg

Doesn’t matter what we think. Buy what YOU like. They’re dope and you can’t go wrong with them. They don’t run big either. Fit just like any other AJ 1.
the whole best hand color back has color hues that are not easy to match believe me... tht blue moons almost purple.. .and clay greens sont match up right with olive or forrest green lol just pass all together

the whole best hand color back has color hues that are not easy to match believe me... tht blue moons almost purple.. .and clay greens sont match up right with olive or forrest green lol just pass all together

Your first mistake was trying to color match. Khaki chinos, white tee, clay greens, light denim jean jacket. Boom, that's a fit. Black chinos, boom now you really setting it off.

Back
Top Bottom