Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My main problem is on my work phone (iPhone XR) it doesn’t show when people post IG posts, even though I’m logged into IG. On my personal phone (older iPhone) it shows just fine. Can’t figure out why

My main problem is on my work phone (iPhone XR) it doesn’t show when people post IG posts, even though I’m logged into IG. On my personal phone (older iPhone) it shows just fine. Can’t figure out why
It's happening to a lot of people. I'm on Droid and get the same thing. It's not just this board, I'm on a sports forum and it's happening there too.

I have no problems staying logged in

upload_2019-8-14_11-14-43.png

Trust me, that’s never worked for me:frown:

10 min head starts at all stores not that it matters lol had luck with the Yeezys and hit at all 3 but I’m already knowing it’s L season

hate to bring up glitter talk again, but when using meguiar's wipes, are you guys only rubbing the black parts?

or are you wiping down the entire shoe?

and are you guys using the wipes themselves to remove the glitter, or are you using something else to remove the glitter beforehand?

hate to bring up glitter talk again, but when using meguiar's wipes, are you guys only rubbing the black parts?

or are you wiping down the entire shoe?

and are you guys using the wipes themselves to remove the glitter, or are you using something else to remove the glitter beforehand?

I wipe down the whole shoe. Never had a problem. I only use the wipes, nothing else.

Need replacement orange laces, can anybody steer me in the right direction I've been looking for these for a while
did you loose the stock orange laces they come with? I'll keep an eye out. I'm actually looking for waxed orange laces for my Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom