Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
WSS is wristband only?? they deadass camping for wristband?? gonna tear that **** of their wrist make them cry

remember to vote for andrew yang for president. free 1k to buy sneakers every month

Na, rather not be gouged with taxes.

FA1DE056-1C83-4DEC-8DE1-84164E5A54DE.gif

Just started happening to me to. Smh

Only seems to happen when you're logged in? Too strong, they gotta adjust these CPU sliders.

You have no idea how good this site was until they switch up everything to this mobile crap. They took our pictures away and everything. Years of glorious archives and photos all gone. You can’t even effectively search the threads anymore. Seems like all the good features were just replaced with more adds. Wish they’d go back to the previous platform. There was nothing wrong with it.

thats what i was about to say. for 3 days at work im gonna make ALOT more than what they making camping 3 days for a pair or 2. they must not have jobs. thats the only way it make sense.

Of course they ain't got jobs. Who gonna take 3 days off to camp out for a pair of general release sneakers? Anybody with a job gonna take those 3 days and spend it doing something else, not sit in a chair infront of a store :lol:

That being said, I couldn't camp out for some sneakers for 3 days even if I didn't have a job. :lol:

bruh.....hanon charges u for the shoes just for entering the raffle? i just entered their raffle for satin black toes and got charged.

they trying to b like DTLR/Villa?

Back
Top Bottom