jordan brand store downtown los angeles

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190815-041623_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190815-041623_Facebook.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20190815-041613_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190815-041613_Facebook.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 32
bruh.....hanon charges u for the shoes just for entering the raffle? i just entered their raffle for satin black toes and got charged.

they trying to b like DTLR/Villa?

Yea they do unfortunately... I realized it before “finishing” checkout since my cc sent me an alert :frown: saying the amount was accepted so I just finished & am hoping for the best

Yea they do unfortunately... I realized it before “finishing” checkout since my cc sent me an alert :frown: saying the amount was accepted so I just finished & am hoping for the best

yea i got hyped for 5 secs cause the process is exactly like when youre placing an actual order. i thought i had copped then i saw the email that said entry has been recieved lol

thats what i was about to say. for 3 days at work im gonna make ALOT more than what they making camping 3 days for a pair or 2. they must not have jobs. thats the only way it make sense.

Damn how y’all making 2 stacks in 3 days, I’m in the wrong field :smh:

Damn how y’all making 2 stacks in 3 days, I’m in the wrong field :smh:

well i dont make 2 stacks in 3 days. close tho. but the way i figured, my job only takes up 8 hours of my time each day. multiply that by 3 days and its only 24 hours worked. they camping out there for 24 hours x 3 which is 72 hours.
so essentially....if i go to work for 3 days and then go home to my fam after work each day and relax, im making more than them.

Really sucks to be a lady if you want these Black Toes. 95% of these are going to dudes.

I did notice that Nike did early access, and you’re only eligible if you were noted as “female” in their system as of 1-Aug.

Really sucks to be a lady if you want these Black Toes. 95% of these are going to dudes.

I did notice that Nike did early access, and you’re only eligible if you were noted as “female” in their system as of 1-Aug.

They should do that for all the pairs imo even at retail

where did you see Nike doing early access? I have not seen a single person get it or even mention it, not even females.

Back
Top Bottom