Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Until you wear it... I still haven't worn my Gold Toes call me anal/crazy but it's because of the way the patent creates at the toe box.... if I had another pair I would wear it though no doubt lol
I don't ever have creasing issues with any shoe anymore. force fields solved that for me YEARS ago, but ima leave that alone as i know the mention of the use of that product tends to get certain folks all in they feelings.
:nerd:

was watching 2 j's this morning & saw he had these on ... kinda fire.
2a;ojif;.JPG
lihilh.JPG
these will solidify the hype for PL 1s moving forward. prices for blue chills, gold toes and top 3 gold will start to explode.

I don't ever have creasing issues with any shoe anymore. force fields solved that for me YEARS ago, but ima leave that alone as i know the mention of the use of that product tends to get certain folks all in they feelings.
:nerd:
I hear you in the shoe force fields... I'm not against it especially on the PL 1s.... coz man I have seen these the Gold Toes on feet and they look all kinds of messed up at the toe box

Youngins don't know anything about that dablife. Papaya cake? What? C'mon fam. It's all about that pen nowadays. If it ain't crystal clear you're doing it wrong. Back to the shoes though.

Back
Top Bottom