• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
FF893ADE-19FC-4E84-9221-FFA138333C88.jpeg
Gym flex.

info on those shorts?

Hopefully you can find them still.. I copped early in the summer like June or something and tracking down both was a pain. I think they all dropped sometime after the Royal's released in 2017. I know thats when the track pants came out which were also hard af to track down.

Got em off eBay from link posted in here a few months ago. Should still be able to find I think. Think they’re called “AJ muscle” shorts (game royal). Hope this helps.
Hopefully you can find them still.. I copped early in the summer like June or something and tracking down both was a pain. I think they all dropped sometime after the Royal's released in 2017. I know thats when the track pants came out which were also hard af to track down.

very helpful fellas thanks !

If you have black toes and triple blacks, I strongly suggest tongue swapping them out. You can take the white tongue and use it for another pair or straight murder it out and dye it all black etc. The tongue swap process is quite simple.
20190911_124636.jpg
Oh y’all flexin flexin

If you have black toes and triple blacks, I strongly suggest tongue swapping them out. You can take the white tongue and use it for another pair or straight murder it out and dye it all black etc. The tongue swap process is quite simple.
20190911_124636.jpg

I feel that the game royals need to be included to make it a 3 way swap so that way you get BTBT and blue chi’s while triple blacks remain relatively the same. Game royals look so much better with white tongue imo

Back
Top Bottom