Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I feel that the game royals need to be included to make it a 3 way swap so that way you get BTBT and blue chi’s while triple blacks remain relatively the same. Game royals look so much better with white tongue imo

Yep that's exactly what I did. I love my blue tag triple blacks

20190911_143359.jpg

With obsidian prices so low, I’m thinking of hoarding some. Colorway is too nice but it’ll come at the cost of not grabbing other stuff I’ve wanted. $40-$50 above retail is hard to pass up on tho...

air-jordan-1-first-class-flight-7-565x372.jpg

Whatever happened to these? They were supposed to come out this month and are no longer showing up on release calendars.

Still have a pair of DS BT. Seeing those pics with the tongue swap has me on the hunt for triple blacks for a reasonable price.

Had a weird StockX experience recently.

From purchase to verification to shipping took about 8 hours. And when shipped, they came from the “StockX Datacenter”, which I’ve never seen before.

Giving the timing, they clearly had them in-hand. Evidence of StockX manipulating the market?

Had a weird StockX experience recently.

From purchase to verification to shipping took about 8 hours. And when shipped, they came from the “StockX Datacenter”, which I’ve never seen before.

Giving the timing, they clearly had them in-hand. Evidence of StockX manipulating the market?
they get their own stock deez days

Back
Top Bottom