• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Had a weird StockX experience recently.

From purchase to verification to shipping took about 8 hours. And when shipped, they came from the “StockX Datacenter”, which I’ve never seen before.

Giving the timing, they clearly had them in-hand. Evidence of StockX manipulating the market?
I wish they had my pair I ordered in a Data Center. I placed order on 8/28 and I still haven't received.

Had a weird StockX experience recently.

From purchase to verification to shipping took about 8 hours. And when shipped, they came from the “StockX Datacenter”, which I’ve never seen before.

Giving the timing, they clearly had them in-hand. Evidence of StockX manipulating the market?
what did you cop?

Same for goat. They shipped same day my order got accepted.
Goat’s a bit of a consignment service though, right? Meaning they have some inventory. StockX is supposed to work like a commodities exchange. Holding stock would manipulate the free market that their tech is supposedly built on.

Pretty weak collection of UNC. I don’t have the lows and I’m so sad.
C55A9214-588E-48A2-A434-E30641026CD1.jpeg

Seen a dude at my gym today hooping in OW UNCs. Definitely made me take second look. Not something you see everyday lol.

Goat’s a bit of a consignment service though, right? Meaning they have some inventory. StockX is supposed to work like a commodities exchange. Holding stock would manipulate the free market that their tech is supposedly built on.

When I bought my first pair of TS1 highs from StockX, I received the dreaded email about having a problem with the seller.. But this time, instead of a refund, they said they would find me another shoe. A few days later, I had a perfect TS1 in a perfect box. Everything pristine, not like it was a return because of a damaged box or damaged shoe. Not sure what happened there, but it happened again with another shoe about a month later.

Def makes me wonder but I just want the damn shoes.

The conspiracy theories for GOAT and StockX are hilarious.
Seen a dude at my gym today hooping in OW UNCs. Definitely made me take second look. Not something you see everyday lol.

I hope he had the game to match cause dude is lame if his shoes were puttin in more work than he was.

I like SB's so I don't think any of the SB Lows are trash but I don't find them better than the OW's :lol:

I was never crazy about the OW UNCs. Was never pressed for them. Especially with owning OG UNC Hi’s. CHI cw plays wayyy better on the silhouette IMO. Yeah SB lows are better to me.

Back
Top Bottom