Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
they need to go opposite direction. make the insole graphics more hardy and durable, and make that dang size sticker easier to remove. on a few pairs, i swear they superglued that darn sticker lol
The TS1 Lows and I think the Unions have the insole graphics basically printed on as part of the actual insole. Those aren't coming off with wear. I'm sure it's more costly to do that, but would be nice if the plain Nike Air logo got the same treatment in all J1 releases.

And those damn stickers are such a pain to remove.

I cant do the tape but IDC if anyone else does.. now them stupid *** size stickers are a pain :smh: my left pair SB Unions had the size sticker crazy glued on. Urks me every time I see it lol.

How so? Nike must have known the material used would come off a lot easier

Simply one is spiteful and unnecessary (unlikely) vs Nike actually saving a few bucks (likely). I don't see their care, other than the latter top remark, in making the insole lettering come off more easily, but maybe I'm ignorant to their malicious insole printing ways. :nerd:

Last edited:
For me the trick has always been to peel it off with my nail BEFORE even trying them on. Once they get warm it seems to really get glued down, even with just trying them on a taking a few steps. I'm already so anal keeping my shoes clean and from getting scuffed....thank goodness I don't care about the insole logos. It's stupid and lame, and very ramdom which shoes come off after a few wears vs still there for years, but I'll leave this out of the OCD...at least as long as I can!

I only buy vndssss worn once type shoes now. I got some stinky asssssssss shoes in a few times . Grosss. Every shoe gets disinfected for a couple days before I wear still

Same bro

Y’all wilding for taping over the insole. Only way I could see that is if you’re planning to sell them after a few wears and want to show the insole looks unworn

All the Nigel talk made me want to break mine out for date night with the girlfriend...doesn’t really match the tee but idc. I gotta wear these more.

A745C520-E475-4E13-9C8C-423AADC1C1C8.jpeg

How do y'all clean the glitter again? Wipes? I tried it and I think it made the shoes like ashy. Haha. Now whats the best way to clean the shoe?

Decided to pull the trigger on used pair of Breds from Grailed

275$ shipped from US to EU
New pair from StockX would cost me around 640$ with all the additional costs

What do yall think, good deal for the condition?

76B577D8-0B88-4322-B818-1506BBFA89CA.jpeg
9130E84B-6DED-4D03-A098-A18189EC4467.jpeg
587E6E84-2F74-44DB-8AE8-65E72AB6E311.jpeg
4192168D-D0FF-4FFE-A8F2-A75663154590.jpeg
FD0A2E9A-0B83-4F23-B165-D897C6BA7BBA.jpeg
Those are damn near beaters bro, looks like been worn at least 180 times. All seller did was clean it up with Jason markk on the outside. Biggest tell are the insoles. Super dirty with all that nasty hair.

I say cancel the order if you still can. Imho those ain't worth more than $80, idc what type of nickname the shoes have.

Just my straight up opinion. But congrats if the purchase made you happy.

Last edited:
Yeah, it’s also hilarious how Nike/JB for the most part completely ignores his Wizards years when he was a decent player but definitely a washed version of himself. This is sad because we don’t get Wizards PE cws like those amazing Rip Hamilton 7s when he played with MJ. Also, MJ’s “Last Shot” in the NBA wasn’t during the ‘98 Finals but rather during a blowout loss to the 76ers in 2003.

Funny how people look at the past with rose-colored glasses, especially ones that have been fitted with expensive marketing.

EDIT: Spelling
jordan himself doesn't acknowledge his wizards years. so don't you think it's by design?

Simply one is spiteful and unnecessary (unlikely) vs Nike actually saving a few bucks (likely). I don't see their care, other than the latter top remark, in making the insole lettering come off more easily, but maybe I'm ignorant to their malicious insole printing ways. :nerd:

Yea perhaps purposely was not the right word, more like negligently

Back
Top Bottom