Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sail lace stunt ?
20190928_165727.jpg

Honestly, if d dot 23 d dot 23 doesnt scoop on release day and doesnt want them that will be my ultimate gauge as to exactly how terrible a 1 is. Man will pick up everything and coordinate a fit from it, respect.
Good looks. Don't worry though, I will be passing on a few pairs in the future starting with that Zoom Air pair, and then that black, red, and silver pair early next year.

Last edited:
Jordan brand got me with some re-packaged Drake 4s when they took overstocked outlet raptors 4s and stuck the drake label on them and re-sold them on Snkrs. Y’all got GOT. These are the same EXACT rubbery leather on the perforated 1s because these are the perforated 1s with different sole and added iron print. FACTS.
The leather on the original perforated pairs was soft like the triple blacks and sails, the FCF ones are the stiff-as flyleather stuff like phantoms.
So nah on the 'facts'.

The leather on the original perforated pairs was soft like the triple blacks and sails, the FCF ones are the stiff-as flyleather stuff like phantoms.
So nah on the 'facts'.

This, aesthetically they jacked the perf pack but materials wise, the perf pack stomps on these first class fiascos in terms of overall feel and softness.

This, aesthetically they jacked the perf pack but materials wise, the perf pack stomps on these first class fiascos in terms of overall feel and softness.

That’s even worse than I suspected. I saw the perforated 1s at sheikh sitting for $89.99 about a year ago. They made the First classes stiffer?!?!? Mind blown.

Those are really bad fakes. Wings logo and peaks plus shape are all wrong. They’ve really improved the fakes recently...

Good looks. Don't worry though, I will be passing on a few pairs in the future starting with that Zoom Air pair, and then that black, red, and silver pair early next year.
I feel you. A lot of sht is getting passed by me, based on the rumors and such. The 85 Chis and the Purple Chis are the only pairs on my radar at all for next year so far. Maybe I’m old fashioned when it comes to my Jordan 1s, but I’ve never been a fan of when they throw weird color blocking and/or colors on them. Keep them either Chi, Blk/Red, UNC, Black Toe (preferably with a Black Tongue), Metallic, SBB/Colored Toe (though I’m admittedly getting a little burned out by that scheme), or Solid (think triple blacks or sails) at all times IMO. I’m curious though about that rumored silver pair. I’m hoping and praying JB is going to surprise us (in a good way for a change) by having them be some type of a Neutral that some of us have always wanted. A Neutral but with metallic silver hits on the Wings and NA maybe?!? That’d be too dope IMO.

Back
Top Bottom