Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Downsizing and resizing my collection finally.

Keeping (currently all I have for keeps):
Game Royals, Metallic Navy, Black Toes, Ochres, Clay Green, Obsidians, Roty all in a 12.5

Re-copping(resizing):
Chicago, Shadow, Metallic Red, SBB 1.0 all in a 12.5

Considering recopping but can honestly do without:
Storm Blue, UNC, B/red, Royal, SBB 2.0 all in a 12.5

Planning on copping this year:
Fragment 1 in a 12.5

Pairs gone to the wayside:
Letterman, Chameleon, Hyper Royal, Pine Green, Yin Yang White, Yin Yang Black, Sail, Triple Black, Turbo Green, DMP Celtic, Cyber Monday, Flight 23 LA, Wolf Gray, Metallic Red & Metallic Blue doubles all in a sz 12.

A bit of a downsize, If I stick with exactly what I'm planning on recopping and still get frags that's a very manageable 12 pairs.

Still my top 6 though
20190621_232134.jpg

Edit: on second thought,

Pulled up this pic right here
20190521_161601.jpg

and I need the b/red and royals as well and the 2.0's. So 15 pairs total. The collector in me must have those 3 in my collection.

Last edited:
Sneaker reselling is at an all-time high and you're saying JB should be getting less of a cut of the market than they already do? That makes no sense. If anything, JB should jack the price up to $500 a pop for collabs. They'd still sell out instantly. Do I want to see that? No. But that makes a lot of sense for JB. They are leaving a LOT of meat on the bone for resellers.
Is sneaker reselling at an all time high where only a handful of things sell vs 2011-2013 where everything sold no matter what it was

Downsizing and resizing my collection finally.

Keeping (currently all I have for keeps):
Game Royals, Metallic Navy, Black Toes, Ochres, Clay Green, Obsidians, Roty all in a 12.5

Re-copping(resizing):
Chicago, Shadow, Metallic Red, SBB 1.0 all in a 12.5

Considering recopping but can honestly do without:
Storm Blue, UNC, B/red, Royal, SBB 2.0 all in a 12.5

Planning on copping this year:
Fragment 1 in a 12.5

Pairs gone to the wayside:
Letterman, Chameleon, Hyper Royal, Pine Green, Yin Yang White, Yin Yang Black, Sail, Triple Black, Turbo Green, DMP Celtic, Cyber Monday, Flight 23 LA, Wolf Gray, Metallic Red & Metallic Blue doubles all in a sz 12.

A bit of a downsize, If I stick with exactly what I'm planning on recopping and still get frags that's a very manageable 12 pairs.

Still my top 6 though
20190621_232134.jpg

Edit: on second thought,

Pulled up this pic right here
20190521_161601.jpg

and I need the b/red and royals as well and the 2.0's. So 15 pairs total. The collector in me must have those 3 in my collection.

yo kicks stay lookin weird... u must be hard on shoes like my young son is... :lol:

nice collection though...

got another cheap pair of wheats, so thinking a little custom might be in order..
Can't decide which way to go yet, but the bottom one seems the better choice at the moment..
wheatoptions.jpg
Bottom render looks really good, especially if you can get the tongue to match exactly how it is in that photo.

got another cheap pair of wheats, so thinking a little custom might be in order..
Can't decide which way to go yet, but the bottom one seems the better choice at the moment..
wheatoptions.jpg
Both are nice but bottom wins. Def can't wait to see how they turn out.
If they would've released like either of those I would've copped.

Look at it from Nike's view. They are selling it at $160 and most pairs resell for above that, many WAY above that. From Nike's view, they are leaving a lot of money on the table. People are clearly willing to pay more than $160 so why change $160? So resellers can make more?
They could partner with StockX and cut out the middle man.

Satin black toes currently crashing in price. Debating finally pulling the trigger on these. I sold my 2016 OG black toes last year, kinda miss having those in my collection.

Back
Top Bottom