Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I've had good luck with stockx. No issues buying/selling 20+ transactions. But the process still makes me nervous given their customer support in the event of an issue.

I still buy/sell a good bit on ebay. With seller feedback and good pics + a generous buyer protection, it's pretty easy not to get burnt.

Yeah that security hack was B's and my info got stolen someone was trying to get into my Google, my ebay, SMH they even tried to sign in to my ea account. Luckily Google blocked em Everytime.

Yeah that security hack was B's and my info got stolen someone was trying to get into my Google, my ebay, SMH they even tried to sign in to my ea account. Luckily Google blocked em Everytime.

Same, I keep getting that EA email too. Don't even remember if I have an account there and what they would even do. I ignore it.

It happens to every company on the planet. Don't use same passwords, don't save cc info and it won't ever be a problem.

It happens to every company on the planet. Don't use same passwords, don't save cc info and it won't ever be a problem.
**** lol. They tried to hide the security breach and didn't offer any compensation, in fact they've only added tax to my state and took away the buyer lunch card. They should've at least been transparent. Fuk them and anybody stick up for them.

rigjt. because every1 shares their info willy nilly so we should ignore the fact that stockx got breached and then tried to cover it up.

they should be more careful all these companies getting hacked........ your info isnt safe anywhere and you shouldnt hold all your trust in companies that sell your info easily to keep it safe.

These ain't for everyone..
:tongue:
20191004_192926.jpg

**** lol. They tried to hide the security breach and didn't offer any compensation, in fact they've only added tax to my state and took away the buyer lunch card. They should've at least been transparent. Fuk them and anybody stick up for them.

I hear ya man. Would suck if they actually got into your ea gamer account.. They should at least offer you toys r us gift card or somethin.

Do any other companies require you to have a credit card on file? StockX does, but not sure any others do. Difference between selling your data, and getting breached while requiring you to have a CC on file, and then trying to lie / cover up the breach in the first place.

Do any other companies require you to have a credit card on file? StockX does, but not sure any others do. Difference between selling your data, and getting breached while requiring you to have a CC on file, and then trying to lie / cover up the breach in the first place.

Not defending stockx. Just saying this happens to every company. Just a fact of life, everyone gonna have to get over it and take care of their own personal security.

Not defending stockx. Just saying this happens to every company. Just a fact of life, everyone gonna have to get over it and take care of their own personal security.

But the difference is none of the other companies REQUIRE you to save your credit card to their website. StockX security is weak, AND they REQUIRE you to keep your credit card saved onto THEIR servers? Recipe for disaster.

Back
Top Bottom