Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
But the difference is none of the other companies REQUIRE you to save your credit card to their website. StockX security is weak, AND they REQUIRE you to keep your credit card saved onto THEIR servers? Recipe for disaster.

CC info wasn't compromised. If a company is PCI compliant (stockx def is) then your cc info is gonna be safe.

Doesn't matter, keep thinking it is a stockx thing. Stockx handled the breach terribly, nobody here saying they didnt. I use Stockx but I don't like them, they are a **** company so far. I am certainly not defending them, just saying it is not a stockx thing. Data breaches happen every day, no company can stop them if they are targeted. Just a fact.

stockx charge tax in new york state so its a automatic dubb for me even though goat has been a lil iffy lol called somebody iffy and its been funny to say all week

CC info wasn't compromised. If a company is PCI compliant (stockx def is) then your cc info is gonna be safe.

Doesn't matter, keep thinking it is a stockx thing. Stockx handled the breach terribly, nobody here saying they didnt. I use Stockx but I don't like them, they are a **** company so far. I am certainly not defending them, just saying it is not a stockx thing. Data breaches happen every day, no company can stop them if they are targeted. Just a fact.

cc info was not compromised? ive seen more than 1 post on here regarding the stockx breach where all of a sudden things were being charged or attempted to be charged to peoples cards.

on this same page, you have an NTer saying sum1 tried to book hotel rooms with his card.

josh luber, is that you?

Bout to go check out the new Joker movie with my 2 boys. :emoji_sunglasses:
7300D2BD-0D03-4392-B3D7-42511D84458C.jpeg

Those wax laces looking fire in them pics and if unglossing really is a thing i might have to double up because those lookn speacial.

Glad folks seem to be smartening up and boycotting StockX as buyers. I tried telling and showing y’all their BS.
GOAT may not be perfect but they’ve been close to perfect for me with more than 15 purchases. StockX is 1/3 and gave pitiful excuses. It would be one thing for our personal info and bank account info to be compromised, but when our trust in getting NEW shoes is CONSTANTLY breached, things have to change IMMEDIATELY. I’m sure we got some StockX employees in this forum-YOUR COMPANY SUCKS A FAT D :emoji_eggplant:so stop defending your :emoji_poop:employer and stop letting used shoes through inspection. Thanks for nothing StockX.

Someone in the sacai forum got BADLY worn sacai waffles from StockX-he has pics up in that thread. He paid $600+ for them-try defending that??!?!?

FWIW.
If you have a problem with your purchase from StockX and keep their stupid tag on the shoes, they’ll take them back and sell them to another buyer but you have to pay the fees. Thats what they suggested for the glittered-out Jordan 1s they sent me. THAT’S SCARY. That means that they’re constantly allowing unacceptable shoes to flow through their systems. Do you guys really want to purchase a pair of shoes that another buyer deemed totally unacceptable? And StockX profits every time bc they’re collecting fees Everytime they crap shoes pass through their hands. That’s one disgusting loop. It just doesn’t sit right with me and it shouldn’t sit right for y’all either. DOWN WITH STOCKX!

Just came here to share the same image. If the astroglide rubbed off of these, I could see these being desired, but not feeling that glossy look at all. I personally like the color-blocking on the RSBB the most, so that is the pair I own. Don't get the hype of this 3.0 pair...

Back
Top Bottom