Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The downsize is lookin nice, ngl just need to add a few more pairs
20191006_145640.jpg
u don't like nb, asics, adidas, diadora's, etc. just nike?

I was disappointed when I first got my 17s, but they’ve broken in nicely. Maybe I’ll wear them tomorrow.

I honestly think a lot of the dudes in here with complaints didnt wear them that much. Which is reasonable to think because likely everyone here has a good size collection of 1s in their rotation. But they broke in super nicely.

Last edited:
I honestly think a lot of the dudes in here didnt wear them that much. Which is reasonable to think because likely everyone here has a good size collection of 1s in their rotation. But they broke in super nicely.

My 2017 royals are arguably my most worn pairs of ones and I feel like they broke in nicely as well. Not sure what makes them any worse than all of the tumbled leather 1s we’ve been getting since the the shattered backboards. Especially on foot.

My 2017 royals are arguably my most worn pairs of ones and I feel like they broke in nicely as well. Not sure what makes them any worse than all of the tumbled leather 1s we’ve been getting since the the shattered backboards. Especially on foot.

I remember a lot of people tripping on the fact that there was a lot of inconsistent/flawed pairs but overall I think quality was quite nice on them. When I would touch my pair the black leather would feel similar to other black remastered releases admittedly a lil more stiff than Cyber Monday's. They surely didnt feel like anything plasticky or like the 2013 and the shape and materials on the remaster are superior imo as a wider foot guy I never felt my pinky toes get crushed on any remaster 1 vs previous releases. My only gripe is that I wish all the black trinity were flat leather like the OG's and 2013 instead of what they went on to do with the tumbled trend.

Someone posted the video I think in the SBB 3.0 thread. He ended up adding matte paint I think to them. They look nice.
Should have put some matte something on that outsole. White/white sail/sail sole combo is a deal breaker for me.

I do have 2 pairs of 997's(still want united arrows or OG Kith Gray) and a pair of Iniki's & I'm looking to buy some OG Japan Black NMD's but I'm more of a Nike/Jordan head all the way. The downsize is more about me having a massive amount of 1s.

Boost is far more comfortable for casual wear than anything Nike/JB have to offer (including react, etc.) tbh. Ultraboosts can be picked up for like $90 on sale nowadays so you should definitely consider getting a pair of those instead of NMDs, Yeezys, or basically any other Adidas shoe.

Back
Top Bottom