Recent wear

20191006_142524.jpg

Attachments

• 20191006_142308.jpg
    20191006_142308.jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 147
The downsize is lookin nice, ngl just need to add a few more pairs
20191006_145640.jpg
Nice. I know I could never downsize to this level (been “downsizing” some by getting rid of pairs I know I’ll never wear anymore, but still have tons), but I commend those that do. What happened to those 1s that you customed and cobbled? You had a whole TMNT set included in that group.

Nice. I know I could never downsize to this level (been “downsizing” some by getting rid of pairs I know I’ll never wear anymore, but still have tons), but I commend those that do. What happened to those 1s that you customed and cobbled? You had a whole TMNT set included in that group.

I'm rebuying those at a later time, this downsize is all to help for the frag 1 fund. I figured I could sell/donate/let go of 20-30 pairs for a few grails.

Chick came in my store and had the sail 1s looking good. Might grab my chick a pair.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20191007_184029.jpg
    MVIMG_20191007_184029.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 166
Finally bit the bullet on 2017 Royals on StockX earlier, never owned a pair. I guess I’m gang now :rofl:But in all seriousness after hearing about all y’all horror stories, I’m praying for a pair that isn’t super glittery.
Quality is extremely hit or miss with these. I was lucky to get two amazing pairs from StockX. Good luck!

Quality is extremely hit or miss with these. I was lucky to get two amazing pairs from StockX. Good luck!
Thanks, I hope I get a good pair too, I’m excited, I’ve always wanted these & I took forever to cop! Just so I’ll have a point of reference, if it’s not too much trouble, can you post a pic of the size tag inside the shoe, so I’ll know what to check for as far as production dates & such.

I'm rebuying those at a later time, this downsize is all to help for the frag 1 fund. I figured I could sell/donate/let go of 20-30 pairs for a few grails.
I feel it. Only shocking omission to me is no Shadows, but those are one of the must have 1s IMO. Looked up the Frags in my sz 9...wow. $4450?!? Yeah, I’ll NEVER have those. I don’t think I could ever pay that much for a single pair. But not knocking anyone who does.

I feel it. Only shocking omission to me is no Shadows, but those are one of the must have 1s IMO. Looked up the Frags in my sz 9...wow. $4450?!? Yeah, I’ll NEVER have those. I don’t think I could ever pay that much for a single pair. But not knocking anyone who does.
Kinda glad I paid “way too much” for my size 9 a couple years back.

Back
Top Bottom