Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I had to have the real, I can’t do customs.
This is me 100%. Just not a custom person in terms of shoes, but I know 0takusamsay 0takusamsay does, so that’s why I mentioned it.
or just wait for a non frag retro of the color way. You’re probably not gonna see super out there collab colorway or special edition color ways retroed. But frags are pretty much cookie cutter Jordan retro 1 color blocking. We’re absolutely going to see that away in some shape or form, whether it’s royal blue, varsity blue, or sport blue. It’ll most likely not have the frag stamp but I 100% don’t care about that.
This is so true. It truly is just a matter of time. They’ll be identical, save for like the tongue tag being different or something like that, and we’ll all refer to them as the “unFrags.”

facetasm x aj1 ...this is ... a lot ..
facetasm-air-jordan-1-high.jpg

The other reason I'm letting so many 1s go is because I been wanting to downsize the collection for awhile now. A lot of the shoes I'm not really wearing because theres only a select few that I wear heavy so I want to streamline it into pairs that I know I'd wear frequently. Figured I would turn the extra money I get from pairs I'm barely wearing to fund for a pair i really want and will wear like crazy.

Makes perfect sense...20-30 shoes you will actually wear > 50+ shoes and you don't wear have of them.

“unFrags.”

They've kinda happened already, blue moons, game royals, top 3, the royal toes if they do come out with that SBB colorblocking. But frags are absolutely Jordan 1 grails to me. Simplistic colorblocking, a lowkey stunt, clean, and versatile with a dope stamp.

Just started on them tonight.
20191007_232024.jpg

They'll probably be a little lighter when they dry, but so far I'm really happy with how they're turning out.

Looks good, what did you use? I'd like to do that to my pair but maybe in a chicago type colorblocking

The other reason I'm letting so many 1s go is because I been wanting to downsize the collection for awhile now. A lot of the shoes I'm not really wearing because theres only a select few that I wear heavy so I want to streamline it into pairs that I know I'd wear frequently. Figured I would turn the extra money I get from pairs I'm barely wearing to fund for a pair i really want and will wear like crazy.
aren't you planning to buy a lot of them back though? what's the point then?

Looks good, what did you use? I'd like to do that to my pair but maybe in a chicago type colorblocking
Just a (TRG Brand) suede & nubuck dye in medium brown. One 1/4 inch brush and a smaller one to get into corners. No masking tape cos if you hit it the dye goes woosh! everywhere..
Only took a couple of hours.

aren't you planning to buy a lot of them back though? what's the point then?

Not a lot at all tbh and resell is relatively low for most of the pairs I'm looking at having just 10-12(maybe 15 at most) pairs of 1s. Compared to the 30-40 I had, I no longer wish to have all the OG 85 colorways in remastered format.

They've kinda happened already, blue moons, game royals, top 3, the royal toes if they do come out with that SBB colorblocking. But frags are absolutely Jordan 1 grails to me. Simplistic colorblocking, a lowkey stunt, clean, and versatile with a dope stamp.
Those pairs you mentioned are close, but you know how, rightfully so IMO, particular we and other Jordan 1 fans are. An actual re-creation of the Frags, minus the stamp and possibly a changed tongue tag (I’d imagine they’d change the tongue at the very least), would be huge for fans like us, way more hyped than any of those pairs you mentioned IMO. A Black Toe w/ Black tongue, but with Royal instead of red?!? Not even in the same paragraph.

Those pairs you mentioned are close, but you know how, rightfully so IMO, particular we and other Jordan 1 fans are. An actual re-creation of the Frags, minus the stamp and possibly a changed tongue tag (I’d imagine they’d change the tongue at the very least), would be huge for fans like us, way more hyped than any of those pairs you mentioned IMO. A Black Toe w/ Black tongue, but with Royal instead of red?!? Not even in the same paragraph.
I think they’d probably go with a different shade of blue. Not that different but different enough. Like how the “Royal” ajko’s were sport blue. But like we both agreed it’s bound to happen in some form. Hopefully we get them before the inevitable “royal toe”

Back
Top Bottom