Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Royals are extremely dope. Man, I’ve never owned a pair, but this is unacceptable. I’m emailing with their CS right now, they gotta send me another pair, or my $. I’ll order my AJ1s on GOAT moving forward.

Sent all my WARNING shots. STAY AWAY FROM STOCKX PEOPLE!!!!

STOCKX is gonna say that’s oxidation and natural aging. They’ll say good news for you bc you can still sell them back on StockX as long as they’re the same condition u received it in and the tag is still on there. But unlucky for you, you’ll lose at least 15% of what you paid. STOCKX up to their same old tricks.

All this talk of patent 1s got me like..
20191010_193403.jpg

STOCKX is gonna say that’s oxidation and natural aging. They’ll say good news for you bc you can still sell them back on StockX as long as they’re the same condition u received it in and the tag is still on there. But unlucky for you, you’ll lose at least 15% of what you paid. STOCKX up to their same old tricks.
**** that I want my cash, that ain’t oxidation, that mold. No telling what these sellers houses looking like ?

Just picked these up for $650 used. Excuse the pants. Just went straight from work lol.
6C10D5C5-D6F5-40BF-9B5B-A19894C59F8F.jpeg

2DE9C060-9506-4DF4-9A2B-F8B81B951FAB.jpeg
GOOD DEAL! I just pulled mine out last weekend (I try to preserve them), this shoe breaks in SO NICELY! You'll see...they get softer with EVERY wear. ANYONE that says SBB are overrated are either hating or don't own a pair. It REALLY is a nice 1 to have....

If you could pick one - OW UNC AJ1 or Cactus Jack 1s? May be working on a trade and can't decide.

If you could pick one - OW UNC AJ1 or Cactus Jack 1s? May be working on a trade and can't decide.
Both are fire to me and I would have the OW's if it wasn't for the fact that they would probably turn yellow on me at some point.

Back
Top Bottom