Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So quick update on those moldy AJ1 Royals from StockX, after admitting fault in multiple emails they decided to offer me a choice between a full refund, or $40 discount code towards my next purchase. To which I replied that I’d absolutely be taking the refund, but you should be doing both. That’s petty to make me choose between my own money & an incentive. As a company you’re not really doing me a favor by giving me back what I already spent, but you should be giving me an incentive to want to purchase with you again. I’ve sold almost 80 pairs of shoes through them, they just had a whole data breach & this is how they deal with loyal customers. They’re the worst.
GOAT APP>*

they emailed my air Jordan 16s had a defect before shipping it out, they then offered me my money back or a discount on the shoe cause of the defect. I choose to get my money back. But they saved me headache due to catching the defect and the hassle of returning it back and disputing a claim.

Just let these babies go. Feels like my friend just adopted one of my kids ???
2047DC65-551D-4CA4-84B2-F31110D039E3.jpeg
2047DC65-551D-4CA4-84B2-F31110D039E3.jpeg

I just don’t like how with GOAT you have to have a social media account to sell through them. I know “everyone” has a social media account these days, but I don’t and I’m not going to get one just to sell shoes occasionally

I just don’t like how with GOAT you have to have a social media account to sell through them. I know “everyone” has a social media account these days, but I don’t and I’m not going to get one just to sell shoes occasionally

ehh u just have to have 1. u dont gotta do anything on it. u can just make 1 and iterally never ever use it again. just need to have it so u can give them an account when signing up to sell.

Then what’s the point of them making you have one?

not 100% sure tbh.

i think back then when they were new and registering to sell on goat was a new thing so they were more strict thus they checked your social media to try and vet/make sure u were in good standing and not a seller who has fakes/uas posted all over your IG.

it used to take a month+ to get your account approved to sell. nowadays, it takes only a few days and i dont think they care anymore who registers to sell cause theyve gotten so big now.

You don't need a SM account. Just email them pictures of the shoes you want to sell with them.

At least that's what I did because when I started selling with them I did not have any SM accounts.

Huh, I don't have no social media s account tied to my GOAT seller account. Initial sign up is just asking for your email.

Huh, I don't have no social media s account tied to my GOAT seller account. Initial sign up is just asking for your email.

Maybe they’ve changed it. Last time I tried to sell a used pair of shoes if asked me to link a sm account. I’ve tried a couple times and same thing both times

The thing I hate about GOAT is when there's an issue they don't even try to match you with another seller. Well they do, but it's never worked. They just tell you to F off and refund you. StockX at least tries to connect you with someone else (and has done it several times for me). Their CS sucks overall too though.

Happened to me with the Yellows NFR's, Quai 54's (twice), and Gatorades.

Regarding selling Chicago’s and 2013 royals, guy I play ball with wanted em so bad offered me $800. They weren’t even for sale, he just saw me wearing em to the gym and offered .Figure i can hopefully get a pair all star weekend lol

I had the same issue when applying to goat
I don't have any SM accounts
But i created a twitter account just for check in codes
I've never tweeted a single tweet
My twitter username is my first name followed by 8 random numbers that twitter automatically gave me lol
I got approved to sell within 15 min after applying

Back
Top Bottom