Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I gotta say, it’s pretty annoying how the Union laces come undone so easily. Reminds of the flyknit racers ribbon laces

03B469EE-6A5D-4B96-9450-13B9CAFF08C6.jpeg

my boy wore these over the weekend and it kept happening and I just thought in my head he couldn’t tie his shoe laces

do you not get this problem on your Storm Blue Unions? lol I mean its the material of these that make them loosen easily, doesn't happen with standard AJ1 laces tho. And I don't like the double knot look.

do you not get this problem on your Storm Blue Unions? lol I mean its the material of these that make them loosen easily, doesn't happen with standard AJ1 laces tho. And I don't like the double knot look.

I haven’t wore em yet, because I was gonna wear em to the trip with my boys but one of em wore black toes another wore storm blue so I didn’t wanna wear mine as well. I can see what you mean though cause his were just sliding apart

The stock two-tone laces definitely come undone very easily. It's pretty annoying, but they're nice/unique. They're a different material than usual.

I don't think the yellow laces come undone as easily.

Last edited:
Wonder what else

“SHOF” posted a product code (link) and it doesn’t start with 555088. I remember seeing a few pages back someone mention these coming out with some kind of twist lol and I personally wouldn’t put it past JB given a lot of the 1 releases we’ve seen this year.

But either way, I’m eager to finally see some leaks.

“SHOF” posted a product code (link) and it doesn’t start with 555088. I remember seeing a few pages back someone mention these coming out with some kind of twist lol and I personally wouldn’t put it past JB given a lot of the 1 releases we’ve seen this year.

But either way, I’m eager to finally see some leaks.

I really hope they're the Chicagos and the twist is that it's a react insole so the outside of the sneaker remains the same.

But I can't say I'd be surprised if it isn't the Chicagos and the twist is that they're self-lacing or some ****.

Reactions: SBA
Back
Top Bottom