Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
As someone with a disability, we are NOT excited about this sht! So nope, no one is excited for these!
not going to assume what your disability is, but I will assume you don't speak for all disabled people. some people have trouble tying their shoes which makes putting shoes on a chore and limits them on what they can wear. this might offer them the ability to wear a Jordan 1. I think thats cool.

like I said, this shoe isn't meant for most in this thread, and thats fine. not every shoe JB puts out needs to fit your parameters for what is cool.

9DD6ABDA-9AA5-4035-A3A5-C4F3E9C9CF96.jpeg

Barons on this casual friday. Have a great weekend y’all!

not going to assume what your disability is, but I will assume you don't speak for all disabled people. some people have trouble tying their shoes which makes putting shoes on a chore and limits them on what they can wear. this might offer them the ability to wear a Jordan 1. I think thats cool.

like I said, this shoe isn't meant for most in this thread, and thats fine. not every shoe JB puts out needs to fit your parameters for what is cool.
Well clearly I don’t speak for everyone with disabilities. I’m speaking hyperbolically. I personally know people that will be all for these. And I appreciate and commend JB and Nike for making these. I’m all for companies thinking of accessibility for those that are differently abled. But your statement said “for those with disabilities this has got to be exciting.” Not “some,” or “a few.” Trust me when I say that the overwhelming majority of people with disabilities don’t want some weird Frankenstein version, or some Handicapped edition of a shoe. Especially those that are into shoes and understand shoes. Just being honest. And I have Spinal Muscular Atrophy, so I physically can’t even put on my shoes by myself. But I’d go shoeless, and I know a lot of people who physically don’t even wear shoes, before I wore these. But again, I’m sure some will be pumped for these, and that’s dope.

Back
Top Bottom