Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Walked into WSS, when I picked up my Fearless pair. They had several pairs left and several sizes left of the SBB 3.0 including bae sizes. Might be a hidden gem for the locals for more general releases.

WSS ? And what size do they have in the SBB 3.0 ?

70F2A57B-08DC-4FBD-AAE5-2BD2F2BCD3DD.jpeg
A36C401C-3C1F-4B1E-A094-A823B4038BDB.jpeg
2414B97E-BD1B-42A8-B122-D9ADC916AABC.jpeg

I just copped the N7s from last year for pretty low. I can't find much info on the shoes as far as reviews go or even discussion here, but I think they will look dope with the turquoise laces... though I don'y have any idea what I would wear with em. Guess I can cop a mint polo and wait for the Pendleton Brownsville to go on sale...

Finally they gave sail a rest
I can feel it. I’m more so burnt out on all these renditions of “Toe” colorways. Ish is played out IMO. Whether they color the collar or the back portion, it’s just getting a tad redundant for me personally. Give me more Chi-esque color blocking JB.

Walked into WSS, when I picked up my Fearless pair. They had several pairs left and several sizes left of the SBB 3.0 including bae sizes. Might be a hidden gem for the locals for more general releases.
Location might help. Someone said Stockton was stocked not sure if he was serious

We got a “Da Bay” in here, they ain’t been the same since KD left.. everybody keep it moving along.

Back
Top Bottom